Old 13th January 2011, 09:06
Livestream Procaster Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by greykyanos View Post
been using livestream to stream and record my games, till i upgraded to win 7 and began crashing so any word would be extremely welcome
Hello,

What version of Procaster are you running, what games are you trying to stream, and what exactly is crashing?(windows, procaster, your games)
Old 14th January 2011, 09:03

the game, specifically league of legends :X havent tried it on others, but whenever i run livestream and start recording league from the loading screen on, basically any time the games running full screen, within 5 minutes league will crash out on me.
Old 15th January 2011, 13:04
Livestream

Quote:
the game, specifically league of legends :X havent tried it on others, but whenever i run livestream and start recording league from the loading screen on, basically any time the games running full screen, within 5 minutes league will crash out on me.
Hey greykyanos, Livestream is aware of the League of Legends issue... the development team is working on a fix for LoL.
Old 15th January 2011, 21:23

Quote:
been using livestream to stream and record my games, till i upgraded to win 7 and began crashing so any word would be extremely welcome
well aware of that fact, thanks :O the post above was a direct response to a request for more information in regards to this qouted post O.o
Old 24th January 2011, 10:52

ah so its not just me thats having this problem then yay ^_^
Old 2nd February 2011, 18:16

Default League Of Legends instantaneously crashing.

I've been trying to livestream League Of Legends recently with the Procaster, I wanted to publish a guide on how to play certain characters within the game, and as soon as I try to start the procaster from within the game, the game crashes and it's "Bug Splat!" Emergency Crash response system comes up.

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue or something similar to it?
Old 2nd February 2011, 19:09
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenade View Post
I've been trying to livestream League Of Legends recently with the Procaster, I wanted to publish a guide on how to play certain characters within the game, and as soon as I try to start the procaster from within the game, the game crashes and it's "Bug Splat!" Emergency Crash response system comes up.

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue or something similar to it?
Hey Serenade, the Livestream team is aware of the error. We're working on a fix, but we don't have an ETA at this time.
Old 3rd February 2011, 10:20

Default League of Legends problems

So I am trying to use procaster to record League games and I seem to come across some interesting issues. First, when trying to record in game mode, it shuts the whole game down. I have tried this repeatedly and it does this every single time. Secondly, when I try to record with record desktop, it will only actually capture my desktop and not the game itself being played. What am I doing wrong?
Old 6th February 2011, 12:02

Default A few issues

I'm having some video issues trying to stream League of Legends, and a few more opinions might not hurt. My first problem I've seen on the boards a couple times, but nothing has helped so far. I try to stream in desktop capture mode and when I get in game the HUD blinks and flashes and becomes unbearable to watch. I've tried changing Nvidia settings, adjusting directx, changed video drivers, any and all video settings and so far, nothing.

The card is a GeForce 9800 GT 1gb
Old 7th February 2011, 03:03

read the previous posts in the thread before posting yourself please. everyone here is having the same issue, and by the same token, livestream dev's are aware of the issue and are trying to fix it. just hope they come out with the next update soon and that it fixes the problem

Tags
crash, crashes, freeze, league, league of legends, legends, lol, procaster, vista, windows 7, x64