Old 17th September 2010, 20:02

Default League of Legends & Procaster

Procaster 20.0.75 is crashing randomly and frequently for me. The last time it crashed, I had just completed a livestream of a game of League of Legends. As the game ended, I stopped the broadcast by pushing Shift + Esc- so far so good.

After that, I opened my web browser to view the recent match via my livestream channel. As I was skipping around within the recorded stream, the computer froze and I was forced to do a hard reboot.

Procaster also crashed and forced me to do a hard reboot when I was trying to record an earlier game of LoL I played today. During the loading screen for the game, the green text appeared in the upper left corner indicating that I could start the broadcast by pressing Ctrl + F1. When I did so, the computer froze completely and would not respond at all- forcing me to do a hard reboot.

I have since found that this happens every time if I choose to begin recording at the loading screen.

Any suggestions?
Old 20th September 2010, 08:30
Livestream Procaster Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanKeaton259 View Post
Procaster 20.0.75 is crashing randomly and frequently for me. The last time it crashed, I had just completed a livestream of a game of League of Legends. As the game ended, I stopped the broadcast by pushing Shift + Esc- so far so good.

After that, I opened my web browser to view the recent match via my livestream channel. As I was skipping around within the recorded stream, the computer froze and I was forced to do a hard reboot.

Procaster also crashed and forced me to do a hard reboot when I was trying to record an earlier game of LoL I played today. During the loading screen for the game, the green text appeared in the upper left corner indicating that I could start the broadcast by pressing Ctrl + F1. When I did so, the computer froze completely and would not respond at all- forcing me to do a hard reboot.

I have since found that this happens every time if I choose to begin recording at the loading screen.

Any suggestions?
Hello,

If you can please send us your logs to procaster@livestream.com and the specs of the computer you are using to broadcast.
Old 1st January 2011, 00:20

I have the same problem only mine closes lol while i am playing usually around the start of the game or even upon starting recording.

I would like to also send my logs to hopefully figure out a way to be able to broad cast lol

I am able to broad cast it if I use desk top mode but then the user interface of lol flashes on and off in the live stream and it is really irritating to watch.
Old 2nd January 2011, 08:25

I'm also having this problem. It's basically because of something in the new procaster that was recently updated, since that's when I started having problems. I can't record at all because whenever I try, it gives me a BugSplat error on League Of Legends and crashes it immediately.
Old 4th January 2011, 23:43

i was hoping there would be some reply to this by now, but I am having the same issue when trying to livestream League of Legends
Old 5th January 2011, 10:31
Livestream Procaster Support

Hello all,

The Dev team is aware of the Bug Splat errors in LoL. We will be working on a fix.
Old 8th January 2011, 10:46

Angry Version 20.0.151 Crashes Leaguef of Legends (Vista x64)

Hello, I'm streaming League of Legends on my desktop using the GAME MODE feature and it crashes the game. This doesn't happen on 20.0.95. Can you please help me diagnose this problem?

Nevermind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coryfrans View Post
Hello all,

The Dev team is aware of the Bug Splat errors in LoL. We will be working on a fix.

Last edited by rodoabad; 8th January 2011 at 10:49.
Old 8th January 2011, 10:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by coryfrans View Post
Hello all,

Is there any ETA on this one?
Old 11th January 2011, 15:53

Would like an ETA as well! Tis' been bothering me a lot lately.
Old 13th January 2011, 09:08

Talking

been using livestream to stream and record my games, till i upgraded to win 7 and began crashing so any word would be extremely welcome

Tags
crash, crashes, freeze, league, league of legends, legends, lol, procaster, vista, windows 7, x64