Old 27th January 2011, 05:10

Default How many concurrent users does live stream allow

Greetings from a newbie my fellow broadcasters...I was hoping you guys can help me out with an issue I have:
My company is sponsoring an event whose viewership can reach up to 200,000 to 300,000 concurrent users.
Is Livestream able to accommodate this many users. If so DO i need to upgrade to some package. And what are the associated costs.
Thanks for bearing with these beginner questions
Old 27th January 2011, 11:15
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadirshah View Post
Greetings from a newbie my fellow broadcasters...I was hoping you guys can help me out with an issue I have:
My company is sponsoring an event whose viewership can reach up to 200,000 to 300,000 concurrent users.
Is Livestream able to accommodate this many users. If so DO i need to upgrade to some package. And what are the associated costs.
Thanks for bearing with these beginner questions
Yes Nadirshah, Livestream can accommodate this amount of viewers. Upgrading to Premium is not necessary, however your audience will be subject so advertisements (as Livestream Free is ad supported).

With a Premium account your stream will be ad free, however you may be subject to overages. For a detailed breakdown I recommend visiting the following link:
http://www.livestream.com/platform/p...es_and_pricing

If you'd like someone from our premium sales team to contact you directly, please fill out the following form:
http://www.livestream.com/info/premiumsales

Tags
conncurrent users