Old 11th June 2009, 19:21

Default Will This Setup Work?

New to Mogulus, and wanted to know if the following setup would work: I want to use an analog switcher outputted into a "Dazzle" DVC90-USB that would be plugged into laptop. It seems like the program recognizes the DVC90 but I haven't tried it with switcher yet.

Then, using a seperate audio mixer I want to put RCA audio cables into same DVC90-USB device.

Now if I use this setup, and add another "user" who logs on to our studio account with a seperately operated camera elsewhere, what happens to the audio if I switch to that other user's camera during live broadcast? Can the audio coming in thru the first DVC-90 input be seperately maintained and continued when switching to other camera or will audio from that other camera then be broadcasted live instead?

Thanks!
Old 25th July 2009, 13:10

Default Static noise

I'm trying to broadcast off my Xbox 360 using my Dazzle DVC 100 as my capture card. The quality is pretty good, a bit laggy but besides that, it's good. The only bad thing is that I don't get any audio, all I get is static.

As my video source, I have my Dazzle selected, and for audio, I have SoundMAX Digital Audio selected. That's the only option I can select to get sound. The other two options don't give me any sound at all, but this one at least gives me static.

For my connect, I have a rather small TV with only two inputs for A/V cables, a yellow and a white cord can plug into it, not the red cord. I have a big splitter with multiple rows for A/V cables. The first column goes into my Xbox, the second column has the A/V cable from the TV to the splitter, and the third column has a A/V cable going from the splitter to my Dazzle.

At first I thought it was a bad A/V cable, but I tried three more and still got nothing but static. Anybody know what the problem could be?
Old 27th July 2009, 10:47
Administrator

The issue is most likely with that Dazzle device, ensure that it is rated for streaming. In my experience some devices like this will not work. We have seen success with the Canopus ADVC 110, you may want to try using this or another similar converter.
Old 27th July 2009, 20:15

This is a dazzle problem. There are ways around it. Try the pinnacle forums.
Old 1st October 2009, 01:12

Default Streaming Audio Using Procaster

I know streaming audio always has a few issues, but I thought I'd try asking here.

I'm trying to stream video directly from my Dazzle Recorder (DVC-100, red box). I put the video source in as the Dazzle in Procaster, same with audio. Video gets streamed fine, but audio doesn't.

I'm using the latest version of Procaster (v1.0.84) and Windows XP Home Edition SP3. The Dazzle's connected via USB and connected to the input device via RCA cables.

Any advice would be appreciated. If nothing else, I'd settle for a good work around. Maybe I can get the audio into my speaker's and stream that along with the video from the Dazzle, since the speaker's sound streams fine?
Old 13th October 2009, 02:04

Default I can't get this to work...

Ok so first off I am using a mac... Now I have a video capture device made by Dazzle? I want to use it to stream but nothing seems to work I am trying to use the webcaster but the thing gets no picture or sound at all it reads as offline. How can I get this to work?
Old 5th November 2009, 14:36

Question Dazzle DVC 80

Does anyone know it the Dazzle DVC 80 will work for live streaming? I have been testing and have had problems with audio. I can stream video fine but as soon as I add audio my FPS/Kbps noise dive. I have noticed on some threads that others are having similar problem that could be related to Procaster. I have also read that some DVCís are not good for streaming. Iím just trying to found out what problem I need to fix?
Old 9th November 2009, 14:48

Your dazzle should have come with the instant DVD recorder software. Start procaster with the Dazzle as your video input source and as your audio input source. THEN start instant DVD recorder and get to the point where it gets to the preview capture screen. The instant DVD recorder software will decode the Dazzle's audio and procaster should now pick it up.
Old 2nd January 2010, 12:08

Default Doesnt pick up the dazzle?

Any reason why the online or podcaster deosnt pick up the dazzle?
Old 2nd January 2010, 12:19

yeah, i cant get my dazzle to even get video. i have the white one and it just black screens... any other site will pick this up, ustream, justin.tv but this site seems best quality...

Tags
100, audio dazzle, dazzle, dazzle dvc 100, dazzle sound fix, dvc, dvc100, error, games, lag, procaster, sound issue, stream, win 7, win xp