Old 16th January 2011, 23:07

Default Subscribe Function

I am new to livestream and I have been looking for a way to have people subscribe to my channel? I don't think there is one but if this feature could be added it would be a powerful plus! I essentially am looking for a way to have people subscribe via email -have a way to download those emails- the capacity to send notifications to subscribers when there is an event or we are about to go live.
Old 17th January 2011, 12:23
Livestream Producer Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by SistahGoddess View Post
I am new to livestream and I have been looking for a way to have people subscribe to my channel? I don't think there is one but if this feature could be added it would be a powerful plus! I essentially am looking for a way to have people subscribe via email -have a way to download those emails- the capacity to send notifications to subscribers when there is an event or we are about to go live.

Sistah Goddess,
A premium account provides the feature for a channel to require a user to enter his or her e-mail address before gaining access to the content. After your broadcast, you can go back and download the csv file, which contains a list of all of your viewer’s email addresses.

For more information, review the following URL: http://www.livestream.com/userguide/...ntrol_Settings

Laura
Livestream Producer Support

Tags
subscribe