Old 20th January 2011, 19:11
Livestream

Happy to help. Simply log into the channel's studio, and add members to your production team.

Detailed instructions with screenshots can be seen here:
http://www.livestream.com/userguide/...t_up_your_team
Old 21st January 2011, 05:36

Default Multi Camera

I guys!

I'm a new user, and I've question!
I subscribe an account because I need put online a live streaming video of kart track for my friend. My problem is: I can streaming automatically 3 camera at least.

And.. I don't know.. users could switch camera, or livestream can switch automatically...

Do you have idea to help me?

Can I do it with base or premium account??

Thanks, Robby
Old 21st January 2011, 09:17

Default Connecting 3 Camera Set Up & Internet Specifications

Hi Guys,

I'm hoping to stream an coustic music gig in a small venue. The venue as far as I know does not have internet installed.

So far I've successfully tested my Sony XDCAM by plugging it directly into my Macbook Pro's firewire port and livestreaming via Wirecast.

I'd like to upgrade to 2/3 cameras for a shoot. What would be the best way to do this without slowing up the laptop? Using a vision mixer hooked up to the macbook?

Also I'm concerned about internet speed, what would the best portable connection be to do the job to livestream on facebook to say 1,000 viewers?

This is the specs for my current mobile broadband
Deevice speed: 14.4 Mbps
Download allowance: 15GB

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Clubtest
Old 21st January 2011, 10:09
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbyd1983 View Post
My problem is: I can streaming automatically 3 camera at least.

And.. I don't know.. users could switch camera, or livestream can switch automatically...

Do you have idea to help me?

Can I do it with base or premium account??
You can switch camera feeds through your Livestream Studio while broadcasting an event. For details, please see the following link:
http://www.livestream.com/userguide/...estream_Studio

If you have others broadcasting the event with you, simply add them to your production team:
http://www.livestream.com/userguide/...t_up_your_team

You can do this with a free or premium account. However free channels are ad supported. The following link will give you a break down of the differences between a free and premium account:
http://www.livestream.com/platform/p...es_and_pricing
Old 21st January 2011, 10:27
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by clubtest View Post
Hi Guys,

I'm hoping to stream an coustic music gig in a small venue. The venue as far as I know does not have internet installed.

So far I've successfully tested my Sony XDCAM by plugging it directly into my Macbook Pro's firewire port and livestreaming via Wirecast.

I'd like to upgrade to 2/3 cameras for a shoot. What would be the best way to do this without slowing up the laptop? Using a vision mixer hooked up to the macbook?

Also I'm concerned about internet speed, what would the best portable connection be to do the job to livestream on facebook to say 1,000 viewers?

This is the specs for my current mobile broadband
Deevice speed: 14.4 Mbps
Download allowance: 15GB

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Clubtest
Hey Clubtest, I've merged this thread with "Beginner's Guide To Broadcasting Event". Reading through will help.

Mobile internet isn't recommended, but if it's your only solution then get the highest speed possible and do plenty of testing beforehand. A Tricaster would be the best way to mix multiple feeds, but thats expensive. If you can't get your hands on one I'd probably recommend using an HD webcam in conjunction with your DV cam (if you go this way, I'd stick to 2 cameras). An i7 processor is best for streaming.

If you can use multiple computers for the event, I'd suggest this. You can mix multiple video feeds in the Livestream studio.

If this is a big event, you might want to consider our Livepack:
http://www.livestream.com/platform/livepack

Last edited by jasonlive; 21st January 2011 at 11:25.
Old 22nd January 2011, 17:58

Default Cant get online my channel..help!!!

Hello,
i'm new user.I would like to broadcast a channel but i dont know how to do that.I have a usb Hauppage Wintv stick HD-t running tv with Progdvb last version.How i can streame channes over internet?
Thank's
Helen
Old 22nd January 2011, 18:07
Livestream Producer Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by helen2 View Post
Hello,
i'm new user.I would like to broadcast a channel but i dont know how to do that.I have a usb Hauppage Wintv stick HD-t running tv with Progdvb last version.How i can streame channes over internet?
Thank's
Helen
You can find out more about getting started with Livestream by visiting our User Guide. It can be found here:

http://www.livestream.com/userguide/...itle=Main_Page

Matt Baron

Last edited by mbaron; 23rd January 2011 at 13:20.
Old 23rd January 2011, 10:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbaron View Post
You can find out more about getting started with Livestream by visiting out User Guide. It can be found here:

http://www.livestream.com/userguide/...itle=Main_Page

Matt Baron
Ok thank's olso if my problem is that English is not my motherlanguage i was able to get channel online but...what about the audio?How i can get directely audio from internal computer so that i can broadcast only tv audio and not the audio of spekers and local roumors?
Thank's
Helen
Old 23rd January 2011, 13:28

Helen you can change the levels of your audio sources in the audio mixer in Procaster. However you cannot change the levels of specific programs you are running, without getting a program such as Soundflower for Macs or Virtual Audio Cables for Windows.
Old 23rd January 2011, 14:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbaron View Post
Helen you can change the levels of your audio sources in the audio mixer in Procaster. However you cannot change the levels of specific programs you are running, without getting a program such as Soundflower for Macs or Virtual Audio Cables for Windows.
Thank's so...I was reying to work out with the mixer setting all options but was not enuf I will google about Virtual Audio Cables for Windows and try to sort it out with that.
Thank's!
Take care
Helen
:-)

Tags
amateur radio, auto pilot, broadcasting, camcorder, camera, cant view livestream, delete video, desktop, empty, ham radio, help?, interesting, internet connection, library, live, live event, mac, multi, multiple cameras, new user, newbie, picture in picture, procaster offline help, recording., screen, screen capture, screen share, setting, skype procaster, streaming, technical support, troubleshooting, video, what you hear, window