Old 14th January 2011, 18:40

okay, here is what I have.
I want to record a live dj session. We will have several dj setups (turntables, cdjs mixers are hooked together to fade in and out) all fed into the house bar mixer. I would like to get pure sound by plugging into the house mixer. I would also like to be able to live video the party. at the least- use a laptop camera, or plug in a regular video camera that has a usb plug in or something. I just don't want the audio from the video camera as it will get all the speaker crackles and whatnot. Should I use a camera like for skype or something? is a digital video camera recorder better?
thanks for the reply
-nick
Old 16th January 2011, 22:14

Default New to Livestream

I am very excited, but a bit nervous. I would like to broadcast a 0ne hour concert. intimate venue as well as live interviews on location. Any suggestions regarding EASY camera, can I use just one? mics? lighting?

Thanks,

Bridgette
Old 17th January 2011, 12:35
Livestream Producer Support

You should be able to accomplish what you're looking to do by taking the line-out from the main mixer and plugging it into your computer. I'm uncertain as to what you're referring to about Skype, but you should be able to capture your video with most video cameras that are capable of video streaming and have a USB or Firewire connection. You'd also be able to capture video with your built in isight camera if that is the route you choose to go.
Old 19th January 2011, 08:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonlive View Post
Hey Looseworld,

An HD webcam is going to be your best bet. Check out the Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910. It has great image quality, solid audio, and has been tested extensively with Livestream:
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/webcam...s/devices/6816
I checked it out and we're going to go with this one. Here's a question: let's say I connect two of these cameras to a single computer and get them set up in Livestream studio to provide live feeds. Can those feeds be embedded on a website to play simultaneously?

Quote:
Since you plan on mounting the cameras up high, I recommend coming equipped with USB extension cables.
Yes. Many dozens of feet of cables and cable extenders.

Quote:
You can connect multiple cameras to each computer (providing the computer meets the minimum system requirements and has available ports).
Indeed, I will be purchase a couple laptops today that I hope to get the job done.

Thanks for all the help Jason.
Old 19th January 2011, 14:45

Default Multiple Players?

How can I have multiple people have acces to livestream at 1 page.
Not at the same time ofcource just multiple gamers on 1 page.
Old 19th January 2011, 14:51
Livestream

Asiin, to do this you should simply add members to your channel's production team. Take a look at our user guide for more information:
http://www.livestream.com/userguide/...t_up_your_team
Old 19th January 2011, 15:06
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOOSEWORLD View Post
Here's a question: let's say I connect two of these cameras to a single computer and get them set up in Livestream studio to provide live feeds. Can those feeds be embedded on a website to play simultaneously?
Hey Looseworld, you won't be able to broadcast both streams to a single channel simultaneously. However, you can switch from camera to camera within your Livestream Studio.

Also, you should be able to broadcast to two different channels simultaneously from the same machine, provided you have multiple cameras and enough bandwidth. But I would recommend using two machines if possible, as this would be very processor intensive.
Old 20th January 2011, 17:42

Default How Many Folders Possible Within Premium Channel?

Greetings! Our Bible college has a Premium channel and wanted to find out if it's possible to create folders to have different classes streaming at the same time. If so, would you post a link to the procedure? Thanks for your feedback...
Old 20th January 2011, 17:49
Livestream

Hey PreciousJem, it's not currently possible to publish multiple streams through a single channel simultaneously. I'd be happy to assist you in configuring the channel for multiple users, however; but again, you will only be able to broadcast one stream at a time.

Another alternative could be for your bible college to upgrade to a network plan. For more information, please see the following link:
http://www.livestream.com/platform/p...es_and_pricing
Old 20th January 2011, 18:09

Thanks so much for your prompt response! Would appreciate the coaching for the multiple users...

Tags
amateur radio, auto pilot, broadcasting, camcorder, camera, cant view livestream, delete video, desktop, empty, ham radio, help?, interesting, internet connection, library, live, live event, mac, multi, multiple cameras, new user, newbie, picture in picture, procaster offline help, recording., screen, screen capture, screen share, setting, skype procaster, streaming, technical support, troubleshooting, video, what you hear, window