Old 25th May 2012, 17:04

Default wich?

Hello,

i just got podcaster but at the moment i want to go and test how it looks(thourgh my laptop) i want to record with my pc but it keeps saying this when i presss "go live" it says: "to begin game casting, please open a DirectX or OpenGL game and press f1."
but is there a list with games using OpenGL? since when it uses DirectX i would know(cuse of instalation) but i know nothing about OpenGL, is there a list for that, if not is Jade Dynasty maybe un the games wich use it?
If not is there any otherway i can live stream those games directly form my pc screen?(no not webcam recording pc screen)
Old 26th May 2012, 13:26
Livestream Producer Support

vidlook2,

Which game are you playing when you receive this message? When Procaster is in game mode, instead of clicking 'Go Live', go into your game and press CTRL and F1 at the same time to begin broadcasting.
Old 27th May 2012, 20:08

Default Help with streaming window

So, the upper brackets for the streaming window have gone off my screen, and I can't get them back on the screen. Is there any way I can?

Last edited by ChibiBuizel; 27th May 2012 at 20:59.
Old 28th May 2012, 07:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernielive View Post
vidlook2,

Which game are you playing when you receive this message? When Procaster is in game mode, instead of clicking 'Go Live', go into your game and press CTRL and F1 at the same time to begin broadcasting.
i try to do this with the following games:
Jade Dynasty and Alliance of Valliant Arms(or AVA)
on both when i press the right buttons like it is shown on the hotkey page of the program, won't work. What precisely happens is nothing. 1 time i did it with the same settings(game mode and hotkeys etc) and it worked, but a few hours later when i tryed again nothing happend.
Old 28th May 2012, 16:29

ChibiBuizel,

You can use the zoom functions on the Procaster bar at the bottom or your screen, or the hotkeys found in the preferences menu.

Matt
Livestream Support
Old 29th May 2012, 10:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidlook2 View Post
i try to do this with the following games:
Jade Dynasty and Alliance of Valliant Arms(or AVA)
on both when i press the right buttons like it is shown on the hotkey page of the program, won't work. What precisely happens is nothing. 1 time i did it with the same settings(game mode and hotkeys etc) and it worked, but a few hours later when i tryed again nothing happend.
Do either of these games use a launcher, or are they run through Steam? If they are run through Steam, have you tried opening the games .exe files directly, and surpassing Steam?
Old 15th June 2012, 12:00

Default Video library empty

Another newbie question here. After recording a broadcast, my video library is empty and I have to go into the studio to manually add the videos to it. There is something called autopilot that is on. I was using this the other day and do not recall this.
Old 16th June 2012, 12:04

pellett,

Please take a look at our user guide and let us know if you still have questions:

http://www.livestream.com/userguide/...itle=Main_Page

Matt
Livestream Support
Old 3rd July 2012, 00:30

Question Can't record desktop

I'm trying to stream my desktop content (my friends and I are having a browser based game tournament), but when I try to stream, procaster keeps crashing. I get to the point where the progress bar for the "go live" button says "Starting H264VSofts Encoder", and then it crashes. I haven't changed any settings with procaster, but I don't have a camera. Would that be the problem? If not, what do I need to fix to get this working?
Old 3rd July 2012, 11:57

Arcaninecubed,

Please provide the following:

CPU, RAM
Operating System
Any Hardware (Camera, capture card, headset, tablet, etc) and how it's connected
Procaster version number (open preferences, click "i" in top right-hand corner)
Procaster Quality Setting

Tags
amateur radio, auto pilot, broadcasting, camcorder, camera, cant view livestream, delete video, desktop, empty, ham radio, help?, interesting, internet connection, library, live, live event, mac, multi, multiple cameras, new user, newbie, picture in picture, procaster offline help, recording., screen, screen capture, screen share, setting, skype procaster, streaming, technical support, troubleshooting, video, what you hear, window