Old 15th January 2011, 13:21

Angry sound problem

hello! i have this problem: when I stream online, even if I have music playing from my speakers , it doesn't hear on the video I stream. Anyone help?
Old 15th January 2011, 13:52
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobaskusGaming View Post
Win XP
Audio mixing is not fully supported on Windows XP, TobaskusGaming.
Old 15th January 2011, 13:58

having the same issue. Running on XP 32-bit. My Mic works properly but thatīs the only thing that works :S.
Old 15th January 2011, 14:04
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaritta View Post
hello! i have this problem: when I stream online, even if I have music playing from my speakers , it doesn't hear on the video I stream. Anyone help?
Xaritta, what operating system are you using? And what are you using to broadcast - Procaster, I'm guessing? Please provide a screenshot of your audio settings in Procaster (if applicable).
Old 16th January 2011, 04:04

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonlive View Post
Xaritta, what operating system are you using? And what are you using to broadcast - Procaster, I'm guessing? Please provide a screenshot of your audio settings in Procaster (if applicable).
Thnx for respondin jasonlive My operating system is Windows XP Professional, i've tried all sort of combination in procaster's audio mixer, but it still didn't work. :<
btw when I first open the audio preferences in pro a warning pops up (in the target bitrate field) saying make sure "what you hear"/"stero mix" is selected, but I did't find such option in my cpu's settings!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg procaster settings.JPG (108.4 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg procaster settings 2.JPG (117.2 KB, 25 views)
Old 16th January 2011, 09:38
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaritta View Post
Windows XP Professional
Hey xaritta, unfortunately audio mixing isn't fully supported in windows XP. I'm moving this to another thread on the subject so you're able to see the Livestream team's responses. I see you're using three different input sources, though - removing one of those sources could possibly increase your chances of successfully mixing audio.
Old 16th January 2011, 11:26

ok thnx for ur help ^^
Old 20th January 2011, 03:17

Default How can I have both headset and in-game audio in my stream?

I want to stream Amnesia: The Dark Descent. I want everyone to able to hear my screams, whimpers, and bitching. But I also want them to be able to hear the ambiance and sounds that dominate the game. Basically, I want to provide commentary without removing the game's audio. I've only been able to hear my own voice in the stream and not so much the game's audio.

My OS is Microsoft Windows XP
Sound Card is Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit
My microphone is a Bluetooth headset

I've researched and I haven't found viable answers. Or I could just suck at googling. Thanks for any help!
Old 20th January 2011, 10:44
Livestream

Unfortunately Procaster doesn't fully support audio mixing with Windows XP, SizzlinKola.
Old 27th January 2011, 01:20

So, lemme get this straight: If we can't get our mixer to do "speaker out" properly on XP, than we're screwed?

Tags
audio, audio capture desktop, build-in audio, built-in audio, desktop, desktop stream, input, mic, microphone, mixer, no sound, output, problem, procaster, procaster audio music, sound, sound audio issue help xp, speakers, suggestion, turn off, windows xp