Old 10th January 2011, 16:31
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocchong View Post
I'm using windows xp pro
Unfortunately Procaster doesn't support audio mixing in Windows XP because of the way XP works with audio device drivers.
Old 13th January 2011, 05:18

I'm having this problem too. Are you suggesting that Windows XP users can't stream audio at all? :\
Old 13th January 2011, 12:26
Livestream Producer Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by toraneko View Post
I'm having this problem too. Are you suggesting that Windows XP users can't stream audio at all? :\
Windows XP users are able to stream audio, however full audio mixing capabilities are not available on all systems.

Matt Baron
Old 14th January 2011, 14:27

i actually have a similar problem with the audio system, though with mine those two flashing lights don't come up. While tinkering around with Realtek and my computers main audio function, i have been able to find a stereo mix somewhere within the catacombs of the advanced functions of the default audio mixer, not realtek, but rather the built in system.

the only times i can get audio is when i plug in my turtle beaches through both the green and pink plug-ins, however it is very...breezy, and the speaker sound comes out very faint, let alone trying to be able to hear my own voice.

i do have a few video samples of the sound i got, and i think one of them has me tinkering around with different sound options.

Edit - Scratch that, i think i found out a way to solve your problem.however, im still tinkering around with it, so dont take this as a solution yet. open up your control panel and see if you see an icon for ,

''Sounds and audio devices''

if you do, click on this icon. You will get a small popup with five different tabs in it

''Volume - Sounds - Audio - Voice - Hardware''

open up the audio section, and you should get a list of three different settings

'' Sound Playback - Sound Recording - MIDI Music playback''

click on the volume function in any of these categories, and another window should come up, which will resemble a mixing window.
in the upper left hand corner of this, click options, and then properties. This should take you to another window, in which you can choose a list of mixer settings for different inputs/outputs.

i believe in Realtek HDA Primary input, there is a stereo mix setting, along with various other settings in different categories you might want activated.

ill try to get pictures in later, to kinda detail the process and the after effect, but for now, imah keep working with it to see if it fully works.hope it helps ~

Last edited by TheOtakuFever; 14th January 2011 at 14:38. Reason: further explanation and possibly fix to the problem.
Old 14th January 2011, 16:03

Default How can I record???

I have the program of Livestream, I have tried to record and it was great. But one thing, how can I record, the sound from my mic, and the sound from the game at once ???
I am recording a Gaming channel, and I was woundering how can bought audios apear in the vid, my voice and the audio from the pc ???
Old 14th January 2011, 17:06

I would suggest using Procaster, if this isn't the program you are referring to. From Procaster navigate to preferences and go to the audio tab. There you will see the audio mixer where you can configure it as you'd like.
Old 14th January 2011, 17:38

Yes I have Procaster, and I have tried that, still not working, can you explain to me step by step please ?
Old 14th January 2011, 17:50

Let me know what operating system you're using and what is your audio input device is.

Also, please review the following section of our User Guide:

http://www.livestream.com/userguide/...ster#Audio_Tab
Old 15th January 2011, 12:51

Default Trouble with Audio - "Storm" sound and no PC sound

Hey!

I downloaded Procaster earlier today and the game streaming works awesome except for one thing. I cant seem to get it working with the sound.

The sound from the mic works properly but I cant hear anything from the game Im playing neither if Im plating music. Ive tried with disableing the auto mix but all I can hear on the stream is very low sound from the music for example.
It sounds like a storm or something on the stream but no computer sounds just that constant "roaring" or what I shall call it. I got stereo selected in the Audio tab.

I got windows XP and SoundBlaster Live Soundcard.

Well as said. The mic works fine but no sound except the bloody roaring that hurts the ears if you have the volume too high! It sounds like if you got the speakers up too high in volume but nothing coming out from it.

Best Regards!

Edit: I can hear the music and gamesound very low when I listen carefully but it aint much at all. Its like your standing outside of a room and listening.

Im running on Windows XP at the moment.

Last edited by Teodice; 15th January 2011 at 13:14.
Old 15th January 2011, 14:05

Win XP and yes I did check the helping thing

Tags
audio, audio capture desktop, build-in audio, built-in audio, desktop, desktop stream, input, mic, microphone, mixer, no sound, output, problem, procaster, procaster audio music, sound, sound audio issue help xp, speakers, suggestion, turn off, windows xp