#11  
Old 25th January 2011, 09:53
dragonbackwards dragonbackwards is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3
Default

I'm hoping this bug is fixed in the new procaster on January 31st. I've been recording video's constantly for a good year straight, and just the past 2 weeks every time i have a recording session, nothing is saved on the site.

Make sure to save a copy to your video files (desktop tab of procaster)
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 25th January 2011, 12:06
jasonlive's Avatar
jasonlive jasonlive is offline
Livestream
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,395
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonbackwards View Post
I'm hoping this bug is fixed in the new procaster on January 31st. I've been recording video's constantly for a good year straight, and just the past 2 weeks every time i have a recording session, nothing is saved on the site.

Make sure to save a copy to your video files (desktop tab of procaster)
How many recordings have been lost, dragonbackwards? We've had a very high traffic rate lately, and at certain times videos have taken longer than usual to encode. However you shouldn't be losing any clips. If this persists I recommend opening a ticket in our support center so that we can troubleshoot.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 14th March 2011, 06:36
InsaneYoshi InsaneYoshi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1
Default

Hes asking where the place in his computer is that the caster saves to... I.E the default directory where it saves to when he presses "save" after he stops streaming.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 25th March 2011, 11:50
dnl101 dnl101 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneYoshi View Post
Hes asking where the place in his computer is that the caster saves to... I.E the default directory where it saves to when he presses "save" after he stops streaming.
push, cause i would like to know aswell.

i recorded my stream, but i dont find any 'recordings' folder

neither on my PC nor on my studio
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 25th March 2011, 18:20
Laura_M Laura_M is offline
Livestream Producer Support
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 58
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnl101 View Post
push, cause i would like to know aswell.

i recorded my stream, but i dont find any 'recordings' folder

neither on my PC nor on my studio


If you are using Procaster to broadcast, your recording should be saved in your My Videos/My Movies folder on your computer.


Laura
Livestream Producer Support
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 23rd April 2012, 05:28
Nyowpotopop Nyowpotopop is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2
Default

Why does the procaster ask to save your recordings at the end if the boxes aren't checked? If the boxes to auto-save or auto record streams aren't checked does it still save something when you tell it save your recording at the end?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 24th April 2012, 16:31
ernielive's Avatar
ernielive ernielive is offline
Livestream Producer Support
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,489
Default

Nyowpotopop,

Which version of Procaster are you using? With the latest versions of Procaster for both Mac and PC, you are not prompted to name and save your recording if you have the auto-record option disabled.
__________________
Ernie
Livestream Support
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump