Old 26th January 2011, 23:13

Default Problems with dead space 2

Hello i tried broadcasting dead space 2 to some friends. which ended in lots of bugs crashing of dead space and podcaster not responding and still streaming but with my channel showing as offline. does anybody else have problems with dead space 2 or is it just me? thanks for your time
Old 26th January 2011, 23:51

Can you please share some details on your issue like

- Detailed system specs including CPU, RAM.
- Graphics card and the driver version.
- OS version and release
- Procaser version
Old 27th January 2011, 00:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by subramanya View Post
Can you please share some details on your issue like

- Detailed system specs including CPU, RAM.
- Graphics card and the driver version.
- OS version and release
- Procaser version
amd phemon x6 1090t at 3.21 Ghz with 4 gbs of ram

nvidia geforece 260 latest version from from their site. i will check again just to make sure.

windows 7 ultimate

procaster version is lasted one i downloaded it today from the site because of the acting up thinking it was gonna fix it. do you need more info or is that it. i can run podcaster fine with other games like tf2,cod,and starcraft, only trying to run dead space gives me problems
Old 27th January 2011, 10:03
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcauser View Post
Hello i tried broadcasting dead space 2 to some friends. which ended in lots of bugs crashing of dead space and podcaster not responding and still streaming but with my channel showing as offline. does anybody else have problems with dead space 2 or is it just me? thanks for your time
Hey deathcauser,
Make sure you're running both Procaster (not 'podcaster') and your game in Admin mode. The best way to do this is to right click the icon and run as admin. If you're still experiencing the issue after this, please let us know.
Old 27th January 2011, 14:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonlive View Post
Hey deathcauser,
Make sure you're running both Procaster (not 'podcaster') and your game in Admin mode. The best way to do this is to right click the icon and run as admin. If you're still experiencing the issue after this, please let us know.
oh whoops but yea i ran both as admin like you said and i changed the compatibility as as well but it still does not let me stream under the "game" tab, they hotkeys don't work. I also changed them. i try the option to stream from your desktop as well but it connects to the servers but it shows as offline in my channel. Is there any other information you need?
Old 27th January 2011, 14:58
Livestream

In Procaster's preferences, under the Livestream tab, have you checked off "automatically go live when broadcasting"? Let me know if you're able to go live this way.
Old 27th January 2011, 18:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonlive View Post
In Procaster's preferences, under the Livestream tab, have you checked off "automatically go live when broadcasting"? Let me know if you're able to go live this way.
okay i just tested with both options on and off to make sure, both for trying to play dead space and the other times streaming my desktop. ill leave it checked but during dead space2
hotkeys still don't work. i tried windowed mode for dead space2 and it streamed it with the game option after manually clicking on go live button. Am i still doing something wrong? it seems to work with windowed mode so ill keep trying to see if i can just run it from there.
Old 29th January 2011, 20:16
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcauser View Post
okay i just tested with both options on and off to make sure, both for trying to play dead space and the other times streaming my desktop. ill leave it checked but during dead space2
hotkeys still don't work. i tried windowed mode for dead space2 and it streamed it with the game option after manually clicking on go live button. Am i still doing something wrong? it seems to work with windowed mode so ill keep trying to see if i can just run it from there.
I've let our Procaster team know about this issue, and hopefully we can come up with a fix. Thanks for all of the info.

Last edited by jasonlive; 29th January 2011 at 21:18.
Old 29th January 2011, 20:52

Windowed mode = not playing the game in full screen, so you see the windows borders and all that.

I'm also unable to stream Dead Space 2. I tried to for a few friends, but the hotkeys to start the stream just don't work for Dead Space 2.
Old 31st January 2011, 13:20

I have an issue streaming dead space 2 too. Hotkeys don't work, but I can minimise the game and start streaming through that. I just want to see the chatbox.

Tags
bug, bug age empires game mode, capture game, channel settings, dead, dolphin, dota, drop, emulator, fps, game crash, game mode, games, gaming, guild wars 2, leage of legends, league of legends, live, pc games, problem, procaster, project64, recording, resolution, screen, space, steam, stream, support, wii