Old 30th August 2012, 21:31

I've done all the things this thread suggested, and I am still not having any luck. I keep getting the same message.
Old 30th August 2012, 21:56

Default Still won't work

I have downloaded the lastest version of Procaster and have updated all my files. However, I still can't get World of Warcraft to stream on the Game setting. I keep getting the same message previous posters have gotten. Could it be because the game recently had a huge patch? I was not having this problem last week.
Old 30th August 2012, 22:06

Default Also

I tried putting WoW from Direct X 11 to Direct X 9 and still got the same message.
Old 2nd September 2012, 20:57

Beta update didn't do squat for darksouls, it worked the first time I streamed it, but now with the beta update I'm unable to link the hud or start the stream.
Old 2nd September 2012, 21:22

Default Games not working anymore

I started using Procaster on the 27th, and it worked just fine until the 31st. When it was working, I was able to stream Dark Souls and Painkiller and the ctrl-f1 in game mode was working fine. Now, however, the ctrl-f1 prompt no longer appears and if I try to start it manually, it tells me to open a DirectX or OpenGL game. I also cannot run Painkiller in windowed mode, no matter the programs I use, so I need it in game mode. This same issue happened with Thief: The Dark Project. I have no idea what the problem is and no amount of searching on the internet has helped so far.
Old 3rd September 2012, 19:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiliardoK View Post
Beta update didn't do squat for darksouls, it worked the first time I streamed it, but now with the beta update I'm unable to link the hud or start the stream.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleMiltie View Post
I started using Procaster on the 27th, and it worked just fine until the 31st. When it was working, I was able to stream Dark Souls and Painkiller and the ctrl-f1 in game mode was working fine. Now, however, the ctrl-f1 prompt no longer appears and if I try to start it manually, it tells me to open a DirectX or OpenGL game. I also cannot run Painkiller in windowed mode, no matter the programs I use, so I need it in game mode. This same issue happened with Thief: The Dark Project. I have no idea what the problem is and no amount of searching on the internet has helped so far.
I couldn't get any version of Procaster to detect Dark Souls, CTRL-F2 or not. What version of Procaster were you guys using while it still worked?
Old 3rd September 2012, 22:33

The latest version of DSFix (.8) seems to fix the issues with capturing Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition with Procaster. Start the game with Procaster in DESKTOP mode (the Dark Souls launcher will crash otherwise), then once the launcher launches Dark Souls proper alt tab and switch to game mode. Alt-tab back into the game and you should see the overlay. Interactive mode won't work as the overlay's mouse will just stay trapped in the middle of the screen, but otherwise you should be able to record no problem.

Let me know if anyone figures out a way to get interactive mode working, I really want to be able to see the audience chat while in-game.
Old 4th September 2012, 13:40

I still have problems with Guild Wars 2. Procaster doesn't work with it.
During the beta, the procaster "sometimes" worked, other times not....

Win7 64 bit.
Old 4th September 2012, 16:11
Livestream Producer Support

Unfortunately, Guild Wars 2 and Dark Souls haven't been fully tested with the current versions of Procaster, so we cannot guarantee support at this time. Thanks for bringing it to our attention though, as our developers will have a look and try to implement support in upcoming versions.
Old 5th September 2012, 13:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernielive View Post
Unfortunately, Guild Wars 2 and Dark Souls haven't been fully tested with the current versions of Procaster, so we cannot guarantee support at this time. Thanks for bringing it to our attention though, as our developers will have a look and try to implement support in upcoming versions.
Thanks for the answer. However, a my friend can stream without problems his gw2 gameplay. I cannot understand the problem. Thanks for the support!

Tags
bug, bug age empires game mode, capture game, channel settings, dead, dolphin, dota, drop, emulator, fps, game crash, game mode, games, gaming, guild wars 2, leage of legends, league of legends, live, pc games, problem, procaster, project64, recording, resolution, screen, space, steam, stream, support, wii