Old 17th February 2012, 22:39

Default Livestream procaster does not work with FIFA 12

Hello, I used Livestream to stream my matches in FIFA 11, but today when I tried to stream FIFA 12 it does not worked... I tried to stream games like Angry Birds, Counter Strike and it worked for them, dont know why this dont work for FIFA 12 (few months ago it worked also for FIFA 12 without problems...). The problem is that when I click Go Live and start the game, I cant see the message on up left (To click Ctrl + F1 to start streaming) but when I start another game different than FIFA 12 there is no problem. So, please can you tell me how to fix this? Livestream procaster is updated till last version.

Best regards.
Old 18th February 2012, 10:12

Is there any way to get the chat tab in fullscreen without going into interactive mode?
Because interactive mode seems to freeze the mouse ingame on TF2 and Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning.
Old 20th February 2012, 03:51

Default Dota2 and Chrome

Hello, I've noticed I can't record DOTA2 (either I get the launch a Dx or OpenGL game and press CTRL+F1, or the stream itself is just black.)

Also using the Procaster on the desktop (trying to just record the desktop windowed dota) it will just end without warning and when I check chrome Shockwave Flash has stopped working.

Procaster version: 20.2.69P
Flash up to date.
Dota 2 is a source game, based on the source engine, if it works for counter strike it really should work for dota.

ps. sorry if this has been answered, however the search lead me to a post with like 30 pages and all were of random topics.
Old 20th February 2012, 11:10
Livestream Producer Support

WezzLee,

We are looking into acquiring a copy of this game for testing purposes.

Matt
Livestream Support
Old 20th February 2012, 14:23

What do you need to test, I wouldn't mind helping if you needed it.
Old 20th February 2012, 15:07
Livestream Procaster Support

WezzLee,

There is not much you can do, since we need to see where in the process it rejects procasters hooking and how to circumvent this.
You could send us in your logs (Preferences --> Video --> Save logs, then they are on your desktop) to procaster@livestream.com for some debugging information, but that would probably not resolve the issue with Dota 2. Most of the time they introduce some anti cheating mechanism that in turn also blocks procaster.
Old 20th February 2012, 16:39

Jasonleon85,

Could you please open a support ticket at the following URL: https://secure.livestream.com/myacco...ter/openticket

In this ticket, please attach your Procaster logs, extracted with these steps:

-Open Procaster
-Click 'Preferences' on the Procaster launch screen
-Click 'Video' tab
-Click 'Save Logs' at the bottom right of this screen

This will create a 'ProcasterLogs.zip' file on your desktop. Additionally, provide the following information as well:

CPU, RAM
Video Card
Operating System
Any Hardware (External audio device, capture card, etc)
Any other information that may help us
Old 20th February 2012, 17:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickyBG View Post
Hello, I used Livestream to stream my matches in FIFA 11, but today when I tried to stream FIFA 12 it does not worked... I tried to stream games like Angry Birds, Counter Strike and it worked for them, dont know why this dont work for FIFA 12 (few months ago it worked also for FIFA 12 without problems...). The problem is that when I click Go Live and start the game, I cant see the message on up left (To click Ctrl + F1 to start streaming) but when I start another game different than FIFA 12 there is no problem. So, please can you tell me how to fix this? Livestream procaster is updated till last version.

Best regards.
WickyBG,

Can you confirm you are using Procaster 20.2.69P? If that is not capturing the game, you could try rolling back to a previous version you know was working properly. You can find previous versions at the following URL: http://www.livestream.com/userguide/...caster_Release

If you continue experiencing difficulty, please open a support ticket by follow the steps listed in my above post, with the same requested specs.
Old 21st February 2012, 14:44

Default re

^ Yes I confirm that I tried last version (20.2.69P). Strangest thing is that 1 friend can stream without problems and his pc is lower than mine. When I tried his version (20.2.0) in the very first time when I opened the game I had a green icon in the left which said me to click Ctrl + F1 to start streaming. I do this and there was fine, and now STRANGEST THING is that after this I started the game arround 10 times and I had no green icon so I was not able to stream. Also reboot my PC but nothing. So please give me some advice, because its really strange situation.
Old 21st February 2012, 15:20

WickyBG,

Please open a support ticket at the following URL: https://secure.livestream.com/myacco...ter/openticket

Provide a fully detailed explanation of your issue, and provide the following information as well:

CPU, RAM
Video Card
Operating System
Any Hardware (External audio device, capture card, etc)
Any other information that may help us

Tags
bug, bug age empires game mode, capture game, channel settings, dead, dolphin, dota, drop, emulator, fps, game crash, game mode, games, gaming, guild wars 2, leage of legends, league of legends, live, pc games, problem, procaster, project64, recording, resolution, screen, space, steam, stream, support, wii