Old 8th February 2012, 07:58

Default prodcast swtor

I cant prodcast star wars the old republic. I get only black screen. I use new client and capture gaming. any soulution? or some time it show I am offline
Old 8th February 2012, 12:13
Livestream Producer Support

DeathMetalPharmacist,

As DOTA 2 is currently in closed beta, we have no way of testing it with Procaster. Do you know if the game opens a launcher file before the game itself opens? Which version of Procaster are you using (click 'Preferences' on Procaster launch screen, then click italic 'i' in the preferences window)?
Old 8th February 2012, 12:35

lusikas,

I've taken a look at your studio and it appears your attempts at broadcasting were unsuccessful due to network connection interruptions. Most times this is the case when your recording is broken into multiple, smaller clips. Please be sure you are streaming on a hardwired, dedicated connection with greater than 1.2megs of upload bandwidth, and not running any other programs that may be siphoning bandwidth. You could also try reducing your quality setting for more reliability.
Old 10th February 2012, 15:27

Default Procaster+BF3=Frezee

Just wanna say that with BF3 Procaster is useless. FPS is terrible ingame during record, but the game freezing after one minute anyways, and procaster just stays "on air", recording...

To be honest I didn'T use procaster for months, due to the fact that its always glitching out in games, either its freezing or the game freezing.

Without procaster I got perfect game experience of course, no freezes, and for BF3 on ultra settings I got 45lowest, 80-90 average at1900x1200, so this is not my machine for sure.
Old 11th February 2012, 15:42

PlanetH0PE,

Please try installing the latest version of Procaster, it is available for download here.

http://www.livestream.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7604

If you continue to have problems after upgrading please let us know more information, such as is this single player or multi player, are you running in desktop mode or game mode. I'd also be interested in knowing the specs on your system as follows:

CPU, RAM, Video Card
Operating system
Results of a test run at speedtest.net with destination set to New York, NY.

Matt
Livestream Support
Old 13th February 2012, 02:01

I'm getting a message that says to open a directx or to open gameGL cntrl+f1 ... idk what to do...i have direct x downloaded...so i'm not sure what else to do. Any help?
Old 14th February 2012, 11:55

FinalFantasyFan12,

What game are you attempting to play?

Please make sure you are following the Proper workflow of opening Procaster, then opening your game and pressing CTRL+F1 once your game has opened.
Old 14th February 2012, 20:02

Default Same happening to me

My broadcast is ok but when I start the game the Procaster broadcasts a black screen. The version I'm using is 20.2.0 || When the shortcut (Actually, an url shortcut <steam://rungameid/570>, not a common .exe shortcut) is pressed, the PC launches the Steam and then the game itself.
Old 15th February 2012, 11:01

caiosales,

You should try using the latest version of Procaster, available for download at the following URL: http://www.livestream.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7604

However as DOTA 2 is in closed beta, we have no way of testing to assure it will function properly with Procaster. We are attempting to gain beta entry so we can fully test.
Old 17th February 2012, 23:28

Hi, I have been trying to record the darkness II with no success. I never get the ctrl+F1 to start when I load the game. If I load podcaster before the game starts, the game runs fine and I can do ctrl+F1 to start the actual recording, but then it just records nothing and stops on its own. I have also tired starting the podcaster after the game has started, and it crashes the game.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Oh and I just updated to the latest version as well, still no sucess

Last edited by Jasonleon85; 17th February 2012 at 23:29. Reason: addon infomation

Tags
bug, bug age empires game mode, capture game, channel settings, dead, dolphin, dota, drop, emulator, fps, game crash, game mode, games, gaming, guild wars 2, leage of legends, league of legends, live, pc games, problem, procaster, project64, recording, resolution, screen, space, steam, stream, support, wii