Old 22nd September 2011, 09:07

OK, I'm trying to use the Dolphin NGC emulator in game mode. Dolphin uses DirectX9 by default, but it can also use OpenGL and DirectX11. I always use DX9 with Dolphin, but for some reason, Procaster won't hook the process.

Another one is the Project64 N64 emulator. Project64 uses whatever graphics system the graphics plugin being used supports. I usually use OpenGL or DirextX8 with PJ64, but I have the same problem. Procaster just won't hook the process it seems.
Old 22nd September 2011, 14:58
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwooshyCueb View Post
OK, I'm trying to use the Dolphin NGC emulator in game mode. Dolphin uses DirectX9 by default, but it can also use OpenGL and DirectX11. I always use DX9 with Dolphin, but for some reason, Procaster won't hook the process.

Another one is the Project64 N64 emulator. Project64 uses whatever graphics system the graphics plugin being used supports. I usually use OpenGL or DirextX8 with PJ64, but I have the same problem. Procaster just won't hook the process it seems.
SwooshyCueb,

Procaster doesn't support game emulators, so you would need to broadcast in screen capture mode.

Best,
Jason
Old 29th September 2011, 03:17

I'm trying to figure out what is wrong with procaster right now. Using Windows 7 with the newest version of procaster (the beta .21 version), running as admin and streaming in game mode. I can stream modern games perfectly, yet when i try to stream Rome:Total war it only comes up with a black screen. I can ctrl+F1 to start but it goes live with a black screen. Rome follows everything that needs to be done, directX 9 and so on, yet im getting this problem. I have read about black screens yet i cant figure out what is wrong.
Old 1st October 2011, 22:50

Default Windows 7 Game help?

Hello there i currently have the new version of Pro-caster and i really wanted to record my games for my friends Live, but when I click on 'optimized gamingmode', it says something like; to begin game casting, please open a DirectX or OpenGL hame and press Ctrl+1. I opened my game to the menu and pressed this... it did nothing. So my question is- do i need to download this 'DirectX, or OpenGL? I don't know what either of these are...any help and feed back would be helpful!

PS. I also want to chat with my friends at the same time i play this game, but i can't...

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/...enhelpshot.jpg
Old 6th October 2011, 14:55

GAME: Bioshock 2
SUPPORTED? I believe so, Direct x9 based

Most of the time when I stream/record with procaster the stream is fine but procaster does not save the video files correctly to my computer. They are corrupted making the files useless. Also frame rate drops from sixty to thirty.
Old 17th October 2011, 00:25

Default Trying to play and stream TF2 games, but it keeps crashing.

Hey all,

I'm really new to all of this and I really wanted to try it out. I've been messing around with different things using procaster, but the one thing I notice is that TF2 tends to crash as I play the game through. The other big problem seems to be a huge drop in framerate when I start broadcasting.

What can I do to fix this?
Old 27th October 2011, 01:54

Default PRessing Cntl f1 for Dx/OpenGL Games

Every time I press cntrl f1 after the game is open it just repeats the message : ( The game in mention is Battlefield 3 which was just released a few days ago. Any IDeas? Thanks In advance
Old 29th October 2011, 09:53

I can't record from Battlefield 3

Help?
Old 2nd November 2011, 09:24
Livestream Procaster Support

@Albinojason could you try version 20.2.43 (http://www.livestream.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7604) it has support for DirectX 8 now, it might been an directx 8 game

@beckawrecka could state which games you are trying to stream? And you can enable interactive mode in the game settings to enable in game chat.

@evrdrandosity the drop from 60 to 30 fps is become probably procaster limits this by default to 30, in the game options there is a setting that limits this, it's advised to lower this because you are streaming as well. For the corrupt recordings, is this any time that you record, or only longer clips? Are there also cut scenes in between?

@WarriorofZarona could you try version 20.2.43 (http://www.livestream.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7604) it has a better game capture mode now, could you also state your system specifications (CPU, Memory, Gfx card)

@15thAve and @Nikuru could you try version 20.2.43 (http://www.livestream.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7604) we got the demo working with that version, if you still have problems in the release version of battlefield 3, please let us know, and also which mode you are using (single player, multi player).
Old 12th November 2011, 05:40

Angry Procaster + Steam ingame = Doesnt work

When i run Procaster, and then start a steam game. My own screen will just stay black. Pressing Ctrl+F1 will make the stream display a black screen too, instead of the offline picture.
Running any game without steam makes it work fine. I just need steam ingame while im livestreaming.

Specs:
i5-2500k
8GB RAM
MSI 570GTX Twin Frozr III

Tags
bug, bug age empires game mode, capture game, channel settings, dead, dolphin, dota, drop, emulator, fps, game crash, game mode, games, gaming, guild wars 2, leage of legends, league of legends, live, pc games, problem, procaster, project64, recording, resolution, screen, space, steam, stream, support, wii