Old 7th June 2011, 19:22

Default League of Legends procaster problem

I had decided to begin streaming my league of legends games so that I could view them/share them/rewatch them to learn from my mistakes and whatnot

But there's a problem.. if I stream in windowed mode + desktop procaster, I get super high pings (300+)

But if I stream in full screen mode + game procaster, I get a black screen and then immediately back offline, though the procaster still says I'm casting.

I'm using the beta Version 20.1.232

I have a decent rig, I have streamed Dead Space 2 live, with no problems.
Old 7th June 2011, 21:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahai99 View Post
I can't seem to get the DX11 version of World of Warcraft to work correctly, the overlay doesn't show up thus can't stream. DX9 version works however?
I can vouch for this, it used to work previous to patch 4.1 when DX11 was enabled through the wow interface. Before this DX11 was supported but only through command line or WTF modifications, in case that information may help.

All drivers, and updates installed for mostly everything. Will try beta procasters as they come out.
Old 7th June 2011, 22:21

Trying to stream Red Faction: Armageddon, not getting the overlay in the corner or anything.

I beleive it's using Directx 11 but I thought that was supported now?

I'm using Windows 7, launching through Steam, running Livestream in admin mode, installed the latest full version just earlier before I started trying.
Old 7th June 2011, 22:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWishIWasALongneck View Post
Trying to stream Red Faction: Armageddon, not getting the overlay in the corner or anything.

I beleive it's using Directx 11 but I thought that was supported now?

I'm using Windows 7, launching through Steam, running Livestream in admin mode, installed the latest full version just earlier before I started trying.
Okay, to add to that, just tried with Battlefield BC2 and that didn't work either... So I think it's just me in general. I've never tried using game mode prior to today. No matter what I do I just get the popup to open a direct x or open gl game and press the hotkeys...

Any help?
Old 7th June 2011, 22:47
Livestream Procaster Support

VICT0RSE7EN - Resolved, you should get the 242 beta

Alexgow - Try latest beta, improved several game issues

roguecrafting - Could you try again with the 242 beta, if you still have problems, we will look into it.

iWishIWasALongneck - Please try the beta, in the latest stable release, dx11 isn't supported

You can find the latest beta, plus it's release notes here:
http://www.livestream.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6626
Old 7th June 2011, 22:47
Livestream Procaster Support

Hi, this problem was with beta 232, we resolved it in beta 242, you just missed the updated post, you can find the new beta here http://www.livestream.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6626
Old 18th June 2011, 23:38

GTA Vice City (Steam version) doesn't seem to work.
Old 24th June 2011, 12:52

doesn't seam to work with F.E.A.R. 3
Old 28th June 2011, 20:28

Default It won't record my game

I am trying to stream the new Fear game that came out recently. The only thing that will show up on my livestream is a black screen. I don't know what's going on, and could someone please help?
Old 28th June 2011, 20:41
Livestream Producer Support

VladYoshi,

Could you please confirm that you're streaming in game mode. Could you please also let us know the version of Procaster you're using.

Thanks,
Matt
Livestream Producer Support

Tags
bug, bug age empires game mode, capture game, channel settings, dead, dolphin, dota, drop, emulator, fps, game crash, game mode, games, gaming, guild wars 2, leage of legends, league of legends, live, pc games, problem, procaster, project64, recording, resolution, screen, space, steam, stream, support, wii