Old 7th December 2010, 18:23

Default HTC Evo Phone, Doesn't show up in Studio

Hello, I have an htc evo phone and using qik to broadcast live. The video shows up at the qik website, but doesn't show up live at livestream or the camera doesnt even show up in the studio.

I want to use multiple mobile cameras that show up in my studio and have the ability to switch back and forth while im on my live broadcast.

are there any issues with qik and livestream using the htc sprint evo?

Thanks

Sam
Old 7th December 2010, 18:36
Livestream Producer Support

Have you linked your Livestream channel to your Qik Account?

Qik does support the HTC EVO (http://qik.com/phones)

Here's a user guide page about how to stream from a mobile phone: http://www.livestream.com/userguide/...a_Mobile_Phone
Old 7th December 2010, 18:39

Yes, i went to qik.com and and linked it already under "my networks" i tried both options for auto live and not auto live. I dont want it to go auto live direct because i want to control all my cameras in my studio and decide and cue what camera will come on next.

Thanks

Sam
Old 12th December 2010, 22:32
Livestream Community Help

I'd just thought I'd mention that I also found with Auto Live disabled my iPhone 4 did not show up in Studio. I haven't checked in a few days but I'd thought I'd note that issue may not be limited to your Android phone.
Old 13th December 2010, 17:34

Default Spoke to qik customer service on phone..solution

I figured it out. on the marketplace theres an app that says "qik for evo" I guess theres two versions of qik. As soon as i download this new app, then it showed up on the livestream. Now per qik, theres no option for unchecking the auto live button because if you do the stream won't even show up. They are working on this feature, but for now, it must be turned on for your stream to work.

Hope this helps...btw, first time qik called me on the phone to go over support issues, even called me on skype. Pretty soon people.

Sam
Old 19th December 2010, 20:24
Livestream Community Help

Good to hear they're working on the auto live issue. As noted, I have the same issue on iPhone 4 so I do hope they implement the ability to turn it off wo we can control the camera/phone in Livestream Studio.

Tags
evo, livestream, studio