Old 31st May 2011, 22:21
Livestream Procaster Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nile334 View Post
im trying to steam me playing a game on my computer and everything i do is delayed for a few seconds. how do i fix this
You will always get some kind of delay since it goes from your computer to our computers, and then from our computers to all of our viewers, in our latest version there is the anti-lag feature, that will keep the lag at a maximum of 10 seconds.
Old 4th June 2011, 23:01

Default Please Help!

Im using the HD PVR to get my gameplay to my computer and I was using my laptop. When using my laptop with procaster trying to record live it started to lag and I know its not my internet because I have 14 up. I was wondering who much RAM do youthink you need to run the livestream?
Thanks!
Old 7th June 2011, 14:18
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimhunter View Post
Im using the HD PVR to get my gameplay to my computer and I was using my laptop. When using my laptop with procaster trying to record live it started to lag and I know its not my internet because I have 14 up. I was wondering who much RAM do youthink you need to run the livestream?
Thanks!
Here's a link to Procaster's system requirements:
http://www.livestream.com/userguide/...m_Requirements

For this purpose it's best to have something like an i7 quad core CPU and 4 - 8 GB of RAM.

Best,
Jason
Old 9th June 2011, 16:14

Default Deus Ex Invisible War: Can't load while streaming.

Deus Ex 2 freezes/crashes whenever I am loading while playing. This is not a problem when procaster is not streaming. The only workaround I have found is to cease streaming right before a load zone and then resume after loading, but this is bothersome and makes the entire presentation choppy and tedious.

What is the reason for this and is there a better solution?

Tags
arcade, emulator, flashing, gaming, help me please?, kawaks, lag, livestream, mac, poor quality, problem, procaster, starcraft