Old 29th September 2009, 11:50

I get the same problem. I see the overlay just fine, but when I press the broadcast hotkey (Ctrl+F1) it just doesn't turn on. Works fine in L4D and WoW, but refuses to work in Killing Floor and most other games.
Old 6th October 2010, 04:30

Default Procaster and Penumbra

I have downloaded the most recent version of procaster, 20.0.95, and Penumbra simply does not get along with it. The game crashes with procaster in game mode without even broadcasting. After much time i decided to download procaster version 10.0.124, set it to game mode and Penumbra worked fine. Id love it if i could get it working with the newest version of procaster... Other games such as Team Fortress 2 worked fine with version 20.0.95 of procaster in game mode. I guess i should get two logs ready to submit eh?

EDIT - I just tried procaster version 20.0.75 and penumbra didnt crash. A step forward.

Last edited by SnarKs; 6th October 2010 at 06:01.
Old 16th October 2010, 15:52

You aren't alone.
I'm having the same exact issue with Amnesia---however the previous versions of procaster did not crash the game.

Regardless of HPL engine version, it doesn't like the OpenGL part of the game and forces it to crash after a gigantic performance drop. I don't even start recording and the game dies from the new procaster.
Old 7th November 2010, 03:13

I dont understand this and this is extremely frustrating since i want to show my friends this great companies games. I downgraded to the version that everyone says works and i STILL can't stream it! can anyone help me out?
Old 7th November 2010, 07:32

Send a message via AIM to Saralene Send a message via MSN to Saralene Send a message via Yahoo to Saralene Send a message via Skype™ to Saralene

When I have trouble with a game in Game Mode, I usually just window it and use Screen Mode to stream it, but...
That's hardly the ideal approach. They really need to work out the kinks in Game Mode better.
Old 8th November 2010, 12:09
Livestream Procaster Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saralene View Post
When I have trouble with a game in Game Mode, I usually just window it and use Screen Mode to stream it, but...
That's hardly the ideal approach. They really need to work out the kinks in Game Mode better.
Hello,

have any of you guys tried the new beta that we have out? It has some new hooking features, and improved compatibly.
Old 27th November 2010, 17:34

Default Help with Game Recording!

I need help. I can't record games. I can only record my desktop. Hwn I switch it to game and go live it says: Game Mode cannot be started because DirectX testing returned an error! Any Help?

O/S Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
Old 28th November 2010, 15:02

I too would like to know this, yes i can do it by streaming the desktop while using my record software to show the video but i would guess that is not how the software is surposed to work
Old 29th November 2010, 15:13
Livestream Procaster Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littica View Post
I too would like to know this, yes i can do it by streaming the desktop while using my record software to show the video but i would guess that is not how the software is surposed to work
When in game mode, you need to start your game. When your game is started you should see a prompt in the upper right hand side of the screen to hit ctrl+F1 to start your streaming
Old 3rd January 2011, 18:06

I can't broadcast wow, the HUD thing wont show up, WHY?

Tags
arcade, emulator, flashing, gaming, help me please?, kawaks, lag, livestream, mac, poor quality, problem, procaster, starcraft