Old 17th April 2009, 18:12

Default Help with Gamecasting!

Myself and a few others have been trying out the game broadcasting part of procaster. The problem we are all get is after getting it to work for a game or two, it just stops...ctrl + F1 doesnt work anymore but strange enough worked before. we end up using the screen for gaming (note though the game part works nicely just want to be able to use it all the time)

Other thing we are getting is error broadcasting frame, a few wanted to know what it means.

and last is how do you use the 3d or 2d mix for game broadcasting? the video on the procaster shows this but unlike the cam or screen part there no bar that appears.

other then that this is nice work
Old 22nd April 2009, 16:10
Administrator

1. Regarding ctrl-f1 issues, you can try to play in windowed mode and/or alt-tab between the game and procaser. ctrl-f1 would work only if the Mogulus icon is on and green
2. 2d/3d mix in games: would work, albeit with a slower frame rate. ctrl-1,2,3,4
3. error broadcasting frame - that happens with connection issues. are you on wireless network?

-Ben
Mogulus Support

Last edited by benhomer; 22nd April 2009 at 16:22.
Old 22nd April 2009, 18:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by benhomer View Post
1. Regarding ctrl-f1 issues, you can try to play in windowed mode and/or alt-tab between the game and procaser. ctrl-f1 would work only if the Mogulus icon is on and green
2. 2d/3d mix in games: would work, albeit with a slower frame rate. ctrl-1,2,3,4
3. error broadcasting frame - that happens with connection issues. are you on wireless network?

-Ben
Mogulus Support
for the frame error yes I am on wireless network.
i will play around with the ctrl-f1 to see though with aleast one of the games its already on windowed mode.
Old 23rd April 2009, 04:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by benhomer View Post

-Ben
Mogulus Support
Please explain this topic a bit, I have the same problem with the network cable (not wireless) and upload 600 kbs. When initiating the connection works correctly, but in 20/30 seconds down to 3/4 fps. making it impossible to brocasting.

thanks
Old 23rd April 2009, 21:03

That happens too me too, when i Launch game stream and press crtl-f1 nothing happens the procaster program minimaze to tray icon and nothing happens :/
Old 24th April 2009, 19:54

I, too, am having trouble with the Game setting. Screen setting works fine, but Game setting does not. Does game setting have to be a full-screen game? I cannot get it to work in windowed or full screen mode (I play Crysis and Final Fantasy XI).

I use Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit, resolution is 1920x1200, 2.4GHz Core 2 Quad, 8MB DDR2 Memory, with a GeForce 9800GTX.

I get the error "Please switch to the game and hit (CTRL+F1)" no matter what I do.

Please help! I want my streams to be less than 1920x1200 and just portray my games without changing my specs!

Last edited by Jinketsu; 25th April 2009 at 08:29.
Old 25th April 2009, 21:59

Question no green symbol

if I want to stream and open the game, top left is not a green icon. when I click on GoLive's always an error message. I should go into the game and press ctrl + F1. but nothing happens. the streaming mode in the game works for me only if I install the new procaster.

Last edited by shadowclan; 25th April 2009 at 22:04.
Old 1st May 2009, 15:54

Regarding ctrl-f1 issues, you can try to play in windowed mode and/or alt-tab between the game and procaser. ctrl-f1 would work only if the Mogulus icon is on and green

been testing this today and even with the icon on and green I get that ctrl-f1 error, I rather use game boardcasting then screen do to being able to move around the web and my viewers still watching what is going on with the game.
Old 15th May 2009, 19:10

Default Is It Vista?

i cant do this either, and nor can my mate, i think its a problem with vista.
Old 24th June 2009, 13:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy3471 View Post
i cant do this either, and nor can my mate, i think its a problem with vista.
I'm having the same problem and I'm not using Vista.

Tags
arcade, emulator, flashing, gaming, help me please?, kawaks, lag, livestream, mac, poor quality, problem, procaster, starcraft