Old 22nd November 2010, 22:22

Default Trying to stream gives HD error

Setup: Windows 7 x64, Radeon 5850 1 GB

I would like to cast games, however when I click "Go live" it gives the following error: "Procaster does not support HD mode for DV cameras. Please change your DV camera to SD"

The device is "ATI AVStream Analog Capture," I don't even have a webcam plugged in. This also happens with the ustream capture software and Flash Media Live Encoder. I've tried updating everything without any luck and am kind of at a loss as to what it could be. My only other thought is my TV tuner card (ATI TV Wonder 650) but even that is hard to justify. Any thoughts?

I've also posted this problem here: http://www.ustream.tv/forum/showthre...ny-application and am hoping someone knows what's up.
Old 24th November 2010, 10:47
Livestream Procaster Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by micahfolsom View Post
Setup: Windows 7 x64, Radeon 5850 1 GB

I would like to cast games, however when I click "Go live" it gives the following error: "Procaster does not support HD mode for DV cameras. Please change your DV camera to SD"

The device is "ATI AVStream Analog Capture," I don't even have a webcam plugged in. This also happens with the ustream capture software and Flash Media Live Encoder. I've tried updating everything without any luck and am kind of at a loss as to what it could be. My only other thought is my TV tuner card (ATI TV Wonder 650) but even that is hard to justify. Any thoughts?

I've also posted this problem here: http://www.ustream.tv/forum/showthre...ny-application and am hoping someone knows what's up.

In the drop down menu for cameras, are you selecting the "No Camera" option? This will ensure that procaster doesn't try to use your capture device. Please let me know if this works.
Old 9th January 2011, 17:35

Default Same challenge

I had also the same challenge and knowing not what to do i'm force to use the online studio. Please tell us what to do many thanks.

Tags
ati 5850 capture problem