Old 2nd January 2009, 23:18

Default Need help removing excess white space

Hi, we've got a lot of extra white space when embedding in the actual module.

Here's the link:
http://atlantasrockstation.com/TheRe...6/Default.aspx

If you look, there's maybe 30 pixels or so of straight white space above the mogulus logo, not including paragraph breaks in the coding. I've looked through the embed code, and I can't find anything out of place in relation to that.

So, who can help?

-Thanks-
Old 4th January 2009, 00:16

What you need to do is, find the color of your Website background, then put in that color for your Mogulus player.

I requested a "clear" background color for Mogulus widget long ago, haven't seen anything yet.
Old 4th January 2009, 15:27

White is our web background, but that's not the issue. The issue is dead space we don't want.

Anyone know how to get rid of this? Aspect ratio, anything?
Old 5th January 2009, 06:42
Livestream Community Help

Send a message via Skype™ to davidaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegularGuys View Post
White is our web background, but that's not the issue. The issue is dead space we don't want.

Anyone know how to get rid of this? Aspect ratio, anything?
Tried setting the padding to=0 ?
Old 5th January 2009, 08:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidaron View Post
Tried setting the padding to=0 ?
Yep, no real padding (and we're talking about 30 pixels). In fact, here's our code:

<script src="http://static.mogulus.com/scripts/playerv2.js?channel=regularguys&layout=playerEmbed Default&backgroundColor=0xffffff&backgroundAlpha=1 &backgroundGradientStrength=0&chromeColor=0x000000 &headerBarGlossEnabled=true&controlBarGlossEnabled =true&chatInputGlossEnabled=false&uiWhite=true&uiA lpha=0.5&uiSelectedAlpha=1&dropShadowEnabled=true& dropShadowHorizontalDistance=10&dropShadowVertical Distance=10&paddingLeft=0&paddingRight=0&paddingTo p=0&paddingBottom=0&cornerRadius=3&backToDirectory URL=null&bannerURL=null&bannerText=null&bannerWidt h=0&bannerHeight=0&showViewers=true&embedEnabled=t rue&chatEnabled=true&onDemandEnabled=true&programG uideEnabled=false&fullScreenEnabled=true&reportAbu seEnabled=false&gridEnabled=false&initialIsOn=true &initialIsMute=true&initialVolume=5&contentId=null &initThumbUrl=null&playeraspectwidth=4&playeraspec theight=3&mogulusLogoEnabled=true&width=600&height =600&wmode=window" type="text/javascript"></script>

Thanks for the help, but I want me some solutions!
Old 6th January 2009, 00:10

Default Sizing problems

It looks like there are problems in the sizing recently. The module tries to keep itself square and that is preventing resizing properly or even having control of the look of the player.

We've been using Mogulus for a while and had it slightly rectagular (as video is 4:3), but today, it would square the player and cuts off the controls slightly.
Old 6th January 2009, 01:04

Default Itīs a Player BUG

Hi! ...

i made all the tests ... with different config and sizes ...

The problems happend always with any Embed code from every chanel .. even that featured ones as PRO Channels, same Bug ... Square Embed Player only, and because of that of course has big spaces at the top and button of the video....

And if you try to go FULL SCREEN with any Embed Code... even on the Mogulus website... Fullscreen is NOT Working ...

Big Bug... Quick FIX Mogulus!! please! ... PRO PLAN People is Paying and has the same problem.... so ...

thanks!
Old 6th January 2009, 02:01

Same thing is happening at my site. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.
Old 9th April 2009, 05:31

Any efforts being made to resolve this issue? I'm noticing it in IE7, but it doesn't occur in FireFox or Safari.
Old 9th April 2009, 08:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegularGuys View Post
Hi, we've got a lot of extra white space when embedding in the actual module.

Here's the link:
http://atlantasrockstation.com/TheRe...6/Default.aspx

If you look, there's maybe 30 pixels or so of straight white space above the mogulus logo, not including paragraph breaks in the coding. I've looked through the embed code, and I can't find anything out of place in relation to that.

So, who can help?

-Thanks-
If you mean the white background you get to make the player blend into your site, you need to change the BG color to f2f2f2 (which is the color of the background of your webpage).

Tags
code, embed, embedding, space, white