Old 21st November 2010, 20:39

It was still happening Saurday. I din't check on the church sevices we broadcast today.

Saturday every ad that played here was for an anime type movie, sort os a circus theamed animated movie. Didn't catch the name on the advert, started with a K I think. Happens with the new embedded channel, but not with the old embedded code on the same channel. I did not check the livestream page for that channel, however it did happen on some other peoples channels when I was watching them on livestream's web site.
Old 21st November 2010, 20:52
Livestream Community Help

I'm seeing on embed and I tested on Mac Safari and Firefox so it seems be an an "across the board" issue rather than just some browsers.

I notified the higher powers that be in support that this is still an issue and very easy to reproduce.
Old 21st January 2011, 02:01

I'm getting this problem after an ad for some phone.

"Listen to 'allo palo' (Not sure exactly what it says) some music plays, but the video for the ad doesn't play most of the time, the user's stream continues playing through the music, and after it stops... There's no audio at all until I hit Refresh.. only to run into the exact same problem again in about 30 seconds.
Old 21st January 2011, 08:59
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurelli View Post
I'm getting this problem after an ad for some phone.

"Listen to 'allo palo' (Not sure exactly what it says) some music plays, but the video for the ad doesn't play most of the time, the user's stream continues playing through the music, and after it stops... There's no audio at all until I hit Refresh.. only to run into the exact same problem again in about 30 seconds.
Are you sure the volume in the Livestream player isn't muted, Aurelli? Even if the stream is muted, ads will have volume.

If not, on what channel are you experiencing the issue?
Old 20th March 2011, 10:36

I had a viewer using IE8 on windows lose audio after an ad this morning.
Old 20th March 2011, 14:20
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelevantChurch View Post
I had a viewer using IE8 on windows lose audio after an ad this morning.
Can you provide any further details about this, RelevantChurch? It would be helpful to at least know which ad this occurred with.

Best,
Jason
Old 27th March 2011, 10:56

That's all the detail that I got unfortunately. I'll make sure to find out if it happens again.
Old 16th December 2011, 15:19

Default Weird version of this problem

I'm having the same problem now on Livestream, all the streams, when I connect, it plays the ad, then gives me video but no audio. This is a very new HP Windows 7 machine, about 3 months old. But here's the kicker: I bought my wife a similar new computer, and it streams the Livestreams just fine! So two almost identical machines, next to each other, on the same broadband connection, one plays Livestream audio, the other doesn't! (But it used to behave fine.) The only thing I can think of is that the new machine, the one that works fine, has Procaster installed... could THAT be making the difference? This is my first post here, so pardon me if I've ignored any customs for this Forum...
Old 17th August 2012, 23:16

Hello, for the past couple of days I've also been having this problem. I'm trying to watch a stream right now, but the audio doesn't work at all. The video works fine, but I would still like to hear the commentary.
Now I'm worried that this will be an issue the next time I stream.
Old 21st June 2014, 12:13

Today i have this problem with some ads, with video ads no problem, with image ads, no audio, no volume button, no play/pause button, no current viewers and no social buttons

Tags
ads, channel, free, no sound, problems with sound