Old 18th October 2010, 11:25

Default Can an RSS feed be a source?

Hello guys,

I have been looking for this all over. I may have missed it somewhere within the documentations but I wanted to know if the player can use an RSS feed as a source for videos and thumbnails.

For example... If I am using the Qik app on my iTouch and upload that to facebook can I use the the Facebook RSS feed as a source for the Livestream player to pull down thumbnails as well as the video.

I would also like to use the thumbnails to pass to the player the video to play.

Thanks
Old 18th October 2010, 19:14
Livestream Software Engineer

You can import clips into your library using the "RSS Storyboard" feature in the Manage Library Tab in the Livestream Studio.
Old 13th November 2010, 06:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul167 View Post
You can import clips into your library using the "RSS Storyboard" feature in the Manage Library Tab in the Livestream Studio.
How can I do that. Do I click RSS Storyboard like I would new sotryboard? I get a window with a space for a URL. I enter the URL, the window disappears and nothing else happens. I expected the rss storyboard to appear in the list like the other storyboards so I could see what is inside of it. Is there documentation somewhere on how to use it

Tags
api, facebook, itouch, rss