Old 17th August 2008, 17:46

Default Auto-pilot keeps resetting

Hi. I´m from Spain, so you will have to excuse my english. I've created a lot of channels in mogulus in order to solve my problem, which is this one: when I turn on my channel player, It always play the start of a video, so it doesn´t work as a television channel, because always starts from the begining of the video. how can i solve this? please I need your help because I have this problem in all the channels that I´ve created. thank u !
Old 18th August 2008, 00:59

Hi, I'm from Mexico and Mogulus answered me the very same question already. If nobody is watching your channel the server stops playing your videos and starts when somebody is watching your channel, so if you turn on your player and somebody is watching your channel, you're not going to see the beginning of the same video.

Spanish:
Hola, soy de México y Mogulus ya me contestó la misma pregunta. Si nadie está viendo tu canal el servidor para la reproducción de tus videos y comienza cuando alguien ve tu canal, asi que si enciendes tu reproductor y alguien está viendo tu canal, no vas a ver el inicio del mismo video sino lo que en ese momento tu auditorio esté viendo.
Old 18th August 2008, 15:40

0_0 de verdad?? pues vaya, voy a tener que tener el reproductor siempre encendido... y esto pasa a todos los canales?? bueno, muchas gracias por la respuesta saludo desde España
Old 18th August 2008, 15:46

Por cierto, a mi me suena muy raro eso de que siempre tenga que haber alguien viendo tu canal. Hay muchos en los que entro y sólo aparece un espectador (yo) y la serie estápor la mitad
Old 18th August 2008, 19:58

Hola, esto es lo que me respondieron en mogulus: "In regards to auto-pilot, if there is no one else watching it will stop playing until another user comes back to watch, auto-pilot should start up where it stopped last but will not continue to run when no one is watching."
Old 27th August 2008, 01:32

Default Auto-Pilot keeps resetting! Help!

Anyone have any issues with the Auto-Pilot resetting on its own before the playlists end? I have stuff scheduled for late night and I find it airing in the middle of the day?!

Anybody with similar issues?

Thanks!!

Tags
auto, bug, mogulus, pilot, restarts