Old 10th October 2010, 17:50

Unhappy Use uploaded file as master

The following is about Livestream Studio. In Manage Library --> Upload Videos options. This features used to bypass the video conversion to flv format if the video was already flv at around the 500kbps for regular users. Yesterday around 12-1pm EST our video didn't get recorded on the livestream server but our earlier transmission did. Since Procaster has an option to save a local copy on hard drive i decided to upload the copy and choose use uploaded file as master option and it converted to FLV format and now it cant be seen on the livestream app for iphone only on computer but with audio quality of 64kbps.

Our video was in the new mp4 that procaster seems to be promoting. Which was below the total 500kbps Why then does it still convert to flv. I taught you guys were moving away from this format to make this available on mobile devices. I do hope you upgrade this features and that if a video is mp4 it will bypass the conversion just how it used to do so when the videos that were flv and below 500kbps were not converted.
Old 14th October 2010, 12:13

no answers yet?

Tags
conversion, flv, master, mp4