Old 16th October 2011, 13:56
Livestream Producer Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian770 View Post
hi everyone,
i am in desperate need of help. i am using a capture cable that allowes me to use my camcorder on the PC, i am having a problem with procaster seeing my camera. all other programs i have see it but i cant stream yet. my event is coming up in a week. i have run out of resources and getting this capture card was the end, i got it at the post at the top of this thread. well, it does not work.
can anybody walk me through the steps needed to stream, procaster says no camera.
thanks,
Some capture cables/cards are not recognized by Procaster. Please tell me the make/model of your capture cable and/or send me a link to it on the web so I can help you troubleshoot it.
Old 26th October 2011, 01:10

Default Jvc hd6 live?

Hi.. I have a jvc hd6 camcorder.. I want to livestream broadcasting.. But I couldn't. Procaster doesn't recognise the camcorder.. I have a card it seems "capture card". special cable.. also couln'nt solve problem.. Camcorder has a 2 differant cales. But output jaks are separeted.. My capture card doesn't has that input.. Capture card has 2 usb input and it's special cable input. Anyone can help?
Old 26th October 2011, 01:37
Livestream Community Help

http://support.jvc.com/consumer/prod...3&archive=true

USB in those cameras generally aren't live outputs.
It does seem to have AV, Component, HDMI, firewire out

If your computer has firewire in, you can try the camera's Firewire out. It may need to be in DV mode (not HDV).

Last edited by cseeman; 26th October 2011 at 01:40.
Old 16th November 2011, 00:47

I have tried using it via USB. They don't seem to work good. I do have a firewire in, I will try out that option. If i need this to be streamed live into websites would that be possible. I was searching for Cloud computing and cloud computing leaders to install something like this live on my web. I would keep posted thanks for the help.

Last edited by live66; 22nd November 2011 at 12:41.
Old 16th December 2011, 15:39

Default Using Cannon HFM41 with Gateway NV55S02u

How do I do live broadcasting with the camcorder HFM41 with my Gateway NV55S02u?

Please give me a solution under $100.

Thanks.
Old 18th December 2011, 05:09

For stream with camcorder you cam buy Tv-Tunner and coonect your camcorder in AV-in or buy HDMI slot. the price for tvtunner i think 40-50$
Old 20th December 2011, 01:48

Post What equipment do i need for a livestream with a camcorder?

Hello everybody

i reallly need help. can anyone tell me what kind of equipment to buy for launch livestream?? I want to broadcast live sports events but i don't know what laptop (or netbook??) to buy or how can i stream with any camcorder.. i'm not good with the streams and all that technology.. My camcorders are panasonic hdc-sd40.Anyone can help?

Last edited by dimitrisdimitris; 20th December 2011 at 01:50.
Old 20th December 2011, 12:17
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimitrisdimitris View Post
Hello everybody

i reallly need help. can anyone tell me what kind of equipment to buy for launch livestream?? I want to broadcast live sports events but i don't know what laptop (or netbook??) to buy or how can i stream with any camcorder.. i'm not good with the streams and all that technology.. My camcorders are panasonic hdc-sd40.Anyone can help?
Hello,

Please review our page on what it takes to get started:
http://store.livestream.com/pages/li...udio-video-101

And our system requirements:
http://www.livestream.com/userguide/...m_Requirements

This will point you in the right direction.

Best,
Jason
Old 3rd January 2012, 07:14

Default thank you Jason but...

thank you Jason but...
my laptop cannot read my camcorder.. i bought the toshiba A300 satelite, and i connect the camera with an hdmi cable. but the system didn't recognize it.. is there a reason for that? i'am doing somethink wrong.?? please, i need help..
Old 3rd January 2012, 09:37
Livestream Producer Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimitrisdimitris View Post
thank you Jason but...
my laptop cannot read my camcorder.. i bought the toshiba A300 satelite, and i connect the camera with an hdmi cable. but the system didn't recognize it.. is there a reason for that? i'am doing somethink wrong.?? please, i need help..
dimitrisdimitris,

The HDMI port on your laptop is most likely only for display Output. This means that it can only be used to display your Desktop on a monitor or television. In order to use a HDMI camera for Livestreaming, you'll need a HDMI Capture Card from Black Magic. Some options are listed at the URLs Jason mentioned in his post.

Quote:
Please review our page on what it takes to get started:
http://store.livestream.com/pages/li...udio-video-101

And our system requirements:
http://www.livestream.com/userguide/...m_Requirements