Old 21st July 2011, 16:08

It's just like jlbertsch says, it's every stream except for the featured streams on the main page that are refusing to load.

And I am running the same version of flash that I've had for several days, and it's only today that this has happened.
Old 21st July 2011, 16:13

Same exact problem as the two posts above me. Everything was working fine until today, suddenly I cannot view any live streams or recorded videos unless they're on the featured page. It just shows the loading ring, and occasionally updates the image on the video.
Old 21st July 2011, 17:00
Livestream

Drake68655, Blan21, jlbertsch, & SpankyDePanky,

Right now we're unable to replicate this issue. It would be helpful if you could let us know the following information:
-Where you're located
-What ISP you're using
-Exact Flash version
-Please provide some actual links of channels you've tried to visit that do not work. This is important in order for us to investigate this properly.

Thanks for the help.

Best,
Jason
Old 21st July 2011, 17:22

-Where you're located: Southern Arizona
-What ISP you're using: Quest
-Exact Flash version: 10,3,181,26
- actual links: broadcasting live- http://www.livestream.com/inthelittlewood or previously recorded- http://www.livestream.com/inthelittl...f-2e5a7b868f08
Old 21st July 2011, 17:46

I'm having the same problem as the above posters. I signed up and streamed yesterday without any problems. Today I made a new channel and it doesn't even show the video as Offline, just perpetually loading (even though it is offline). The screen stays in the loading loop even when I go live, though the 'live' icon appears at the bottom of the video.

My information is:

Located - New Jersey
ISP: Verizon FiOS
Flash Version: 10.3.181.34
Channel in question: http://www.livestream.com/torotherfieldmovies
Old 21st July 2011, 20:22

So I have the same exact issue. If I load the main web-page for livestream everything seems to work fine including some live stream that is broad-casted on the main page. Has anyone ever figured out what causes this and why, as well as possible solutions to this issue?
Old 21st July 2011, 20:28

i too am having the same problem, but i think the problem may be with firefox, because the streams load when i use chrome (but i have issues with chrome and don't use it often) and if it's any help
-Where you're located: Southern Indiana
-What ISP you're using: Insight
-Exact Flash version: 10,3,181,34
-Please provide some actual links of channels you've tried to visit that do not work. This is important in order for us to investigate this properly.: www.livestream.com/brocksgym
www.livestream.com/vidyavidya
Old 21st July 2011, 22:40

Same here. Nothing is loading. For me or my friend I'm trying to livestream my art for. Every single video isn't working and the both of us constantly livestream here often. This has happened once before.
Old 21st July 2011, 23:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwtfbbq221 View Post
i too am having the same problem, but i think the problem may be with firefox, because the streams load when i use chrome (but i have issues with chrome and don't use it often) and if it's any help
This actually worked for me tonight! I was using Firefox prior to this (on both computers I was testing livestream on). It worked just fine when I switched to using Chrome for the stream. Must be a Firefox thing...
Old 22nd July 2011, 01:12

It's adblock guys

After about 30 minutes of me and a buddy trouble shooting, it's ad block.

Gotta find a new way to block those ads.
Closed Thread