Old 23rd December 2010, 12:52
Livestream Producer Support

Default Channel Favorites

This is a function we are looking at reinstating in the future, but it has been disabled for the time being.
Old 5th January 2011, 01:53

Default I'd like this as well!

Every time after I log in, I have to manually go back to the channel I want to watch. It would be really nice if I could click directly there from my account!
Thanks!
Old 5th January 2011, 16:35
Livestream

Hey alex_art, I'll pass this request on to our development team as something to implement in the future.

Jason
Old 9th January 2011, 16:53

I think the development teams knows since people have been complaining for over a year. "Temporarily disabled" and "bringing it back in the near future" were mentioned by Rick more than eight months ago and was the standard copy-paste reply to all inquiries thereafter. Doing that gives me the impression that "temporary" means permanent and "near future" means never.

The lack of a favorites list greatly hampers the usability of the site in my opinion. I find myself here much less than I do other sites like Ustream that allow me to follow my favorite channels.
Old 9th April 2011, 20:42

Default April 12, 2011 STILL NOTHING HAPPENING Great Support. LOVE USTREAMS Dashboard

April 12, 2011 STILL NOTHING HAPPENING Great Support. LOVE USTREAMS Dashboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatSCratchFever View Post
I think the development teams knows since people have been complaining for over a year. "Temporarily disabled" and "bringing it back in the near future" were mentioned by Rick more than eight months ago and was the standard copy-paste reply to all inquiries thereafter. Doing that gives me the impression that "temporary" means permanent and "near future" means never.

The lack of a favorites list greatly hampers the usability of the site in my opinion. I find myself here much less than I do other sites like Ustream that allow me to follow my favorite channels.
Old 1st May 2011, 01:57

Angry

Bump. I have one channel that I want to watch, but I'm not going to sit there and keep checking the page all day hoping it comes on.

stupid.
Old 19th May 2011, 07:05

Bump.

I wish I could follow good livestreams withouth bookmarking them. =/
Old 19th May 2011, 20:22

At this time we do not a function to bookmark Livestream channels from within the site, you would need to bookmark them from your browser.

Matt
Old 1st June 2011, 23:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbaron View Post
At this time we do not a function to bookmark Livestream channels from within the site, you would need to bookmark them from your browser.

Matt
That's not a good answer. Are you guys not working on this? When are you planning on adding this? You run a Livestream site and you don't have a way for people to get notifications in their e-mail and on their phone, that's NOT OK. Nothing about this is by any means ok. Saying "Oh you are just going to have to put up with the inconvenience, and I'm not going to give you any indication of whether or not we are working on addressing this problem." Is NOT OK
Old 2nd June 2011, 12:24
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonie View Post
That's not a good answer. Are you guys not working on this? When are you planning on adding this? You run a Livestream site and you don't have a way for people to get notifications in their e-mail and on their phone, that's NOT OK. Nothing about this is by any means ok. Saying "Oh you are just going to have to put up with the inconvenience, and I'm not going to give you any indication of whether or not we are working on addressing this problem." Is NOT OK
Neonie,

Right now users can receive email notifications for specific events through our RSVP feature. As Mbaron mentioned previously, channels must be bookmarked from the browser as we don't have a "favorites" feature. We don't have any concrete plans about a "favorites" feature, but we're always looking to improve the platform. I'll share your feedback with our team.

Best,
Jason
Closed Thread

Tags
bookmark, channels, favorite, follow, save, subscribe