Old 7th August 2010, 05:55

Unhappy Close Ad = Full Screen Breaks

Hi,

This is occurring with every one of the bottom adds that you close with the x button on the add. Once you close the ad, the full screen mode just goes completely black. Any attempts to go from non-full screen back to full screen are of no avail, same black screen comes up. I have to restart the whole stream again, and another add pops up and bam same issue and full screen breaks again. Sometimes it just leads to the whole flash plugin or browser crashing.

This occurs in every browser I have tested (chrome, firefox, and IE) and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the flash and shockwave plugins.

Any ideas on a fix?

Thanks
Old 7th August 2010, 12:01

I have the same problem, but now I don't even need to close the add, Full screen just = black screen
Old 9th August 2010, 11:02
Livestream Producer Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adept3 View Post
Hi,

This is occurring with every one of the bottom adds that you close with the x button on the add. Once you close the ad, the full screen mode just goes completely black. Any attempts to go from non-full screen back to full screen are of no avail, same black screen comes up. I have to restart the whole stream again, and another add pops up and bam same issue and full screen breaks again. Sometimes it just leads to the whole flash plugin or browser crashing.

This occurs in every browser I have tested (chrome, firefox, and IE) and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the flash and shockwave plugins.

Any ideas on a fix?

Thanks
Does this happen on all channels with all ads? or with a specific advertisement?
Old 9th August 2010, 11:09
Livestream Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adept3 View Post
Hi,

Any ideas on a fix?

Thanks
Hi All,

We've identified this issue and currently working on a fix. Thank you for your patience.

-
Rick Stern
Old 13th December 2010, 05:05

Still getting same problem as states above.
Old 19th December 2010, 17:52
Livestream Community Help

Sprozz, is this still happening?
If so explain in as much detail as possible as maybe the pattern has changed.