Old 29th July 2010, 20:23

Unhappy Problems while livestreaming

Hi!

I installed Procaster yesterday and I'm now trying to work with it (i use the desktop option only), but I noticed 2 main problems:

- when i turn on the music, i start to hear a duplicate of it, and so do my viewers.

- i work with Photoshop CS4 and a Trust tablet, and it works fine, except that when i try to livestream - the pen pressure stops working O.o it's pretty strange.

Thank you so much for reading,

Marta
Old 30th July 2010, 00:07
Livestream Producer Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObscureBeauty View Post
Hi!

I installed Procaster yesterday and I'm now trying to work with it (i use the desktop option only), but I noticed 2 main problems:

- when i turn on the music, i start to hear a duplicate of it, and so do my viewers.

- i work with Photoshop CS4 and a Trust tablet, and it works fine, except that when i try to livestream - the pen pressure stops working O.o it's pretty strange.

Thank you so much for reading,

Marta
Are you using Procaster on a PC or a MAC? Which version do you have installed?
Old 30th July 2010, 08:41

a PC, Windows 7 right now.

It looks like the livestream is always a step behind what's happening, I do something and it's only seen after a moment. So when I turn the music on, first nothing happens, then in a minute the music starts again in the livestream, and we begin listening to the 2 versions. When i turn of my music, i'm still able to listen the music in the livestream for a moment until it finishes also.

But what has this to do with the pen pressure? I have no idea. But I also think that the pen pressure is only messed up AFTER i turn on the music. I tried painting before i turned on the music, and it was okay.
Old 30th July 2010, 19:48

bah.. tried right now... if i don't turn on the music, i can paint... for a while at least. 2 windows in photoshop ruins pen pressure and so does talking in the chat =( i really don't know why this is happening.
-------------------------------

Edit: I did resolve this situation by installing the anterior version of Procaster ^^ It's much better!

Last edited by ObscureBeauty; 30th July 2010 at 21:30.
Old 2nd August 2010, 10:49
Livestream Procaster Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObscureBeauty View Post
bah.. tried right now... if i don't turn on the music, i can paint... for a while at least. 2 windows in photoshop ruins pen pressure and so does talking in the chat =( i really don't know why this is happening.
-------------------------------

Edit: I did resolve this situation by installing the anterior version of Procaster ^^ It's much better!
Hello,

If you can, please let us know what version of procaster you have gotten to work.
Old 23rd August 2010, 17:02
Livestream Procaster Support

Hello,

I am letting you know that I am closing out this issue. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any issues.
Old 7th March 2011, 05:41

Hi there,

I've found an explanation for the repeated music or sounds, so anybody can use it.

If you have your browser with your channel open while you're broadcasting, you will see and listen everything you're broadcasting. Sounds obvious, isn't it? But if the Procaster is showing the browser, you will see the browser in the video. In that video, there will be another browser showing the video; in that other video, another browser, and so on. It repeats every action and sound for every video it can be displayed.

(It's kinda hard to explain and I'm not a native english speaker, so I hope you can forgive my lack of language.)

Cheers!

Tags
duplicate, pen, photoshop, pressure, sound