Go Back   Livestream Forum > Livestream Premium > Premium Questions

Old 14th December 2008, 16:15
Banned

I think I also have a storage bigger than 10gb. I also run a very good amount of channel. I enjoy being as a studio channel for kids with permision that i get.
if they delete it, then what they should do is make it as a pay service. like Skype that you can put credit and keep it and even add more. if they do that, they should make it affordable (like $1 for 5gb).
Old 15th December 2008, 09:55

Question Free account, bandwidth/storage limits

Hi everyone

I stumbled upon Mogulus this summer when thinking about providing live webcams from an event we were hosting. Unfortunately we couldn't get the hardware stuff worked out in time to make it happen for this years event, but we are definitely looking to use Mogulus in 2009.

At the moment we have a free plan, since the pro account is too expensive for us.
We might think about a pro account during the month of the actual event though.

I've been digging around for a while looking for information on bandwidth/storage limits for free accounts and can't find anything.
Anyone got any info on these?

Also can you buy extra bandwidth/storage if you exceed the limits?
Or do you just get shunted onto a pro account?

I thought a free account was actually free. Until I stumbled on the billing page in my account. Looks like we're still in our included usage at the moment though.

I want to try and calculate how much it will cost to run 2 webcams for 7 days, and a 4hr
live streaming awards ceremony from our event.

Thanks, B
Old 23rd January 2009, 07:23

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogulus View Post
There is maximum of 10 channels permitted per producer. For Pro producers you can switch your channel to a free channel at any time to prevent charges for further bandwidth usage.

-Ben
Mogulus Support

Why should a free producer have up to 10 channels and in the process wasting bandwidth meant for others. I feel 1 channel per free producer is cool unless they have every reason to have two (2) or more which they must write to Mogulus for approval.

I have 2 but realised I do not even need the 2nd one, i set it up because there was no restriction.. which any other person can do. I have since requested Mogulus to cancel the other channel leaving me with the only one I tend to concentrate on an make full use of.

With that, Pro users can enjoy unlimited bandwidth and as well as be ready to pay.
Old 16th February 2009, 00:29
Banned

still no response and they had been silence with us, the original producers of mogulus. the one that gave ideas and help with bugs during Mogulus' early year.
Old 19th February 2009, 15:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by kftvonline View Post
still no response and they had been silence with us, the original producers of mogulus. the one that gave ideas and help with bugs during Mogulus' early year.
mogulus been busy working on a semi pro solution, everyone else is just tired or waiting for something before we complain again.
Old 19th February 2009, 19:49
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrunkzJr View Post
mogulus been busy working on a semi pro solution, everyone else is just tired or waiting for something before we complain again.
well, hope it works. What I just need is the privacy thing so it can not be shown on mogulus search, the thing that shows the places the channel's located (so I can take some out until I know who is the owner of that place and agree). I dont really get that many viewers so for me it will cost less.
Well, im also going to wait for sometime. let's just hope everything works out in future days.
Old 23rd February 2009, 13:55

Unhappy "Bog"ulus PRO???

Has anyone had issues logging in or with "live" webcasting lately?

Seems when I try to enter studio, it takes as long as TWO MINUTES to load to the studio interface and ask me to allow the flash camera etc., also have had MAJOR issues lately with streams freezing up etc., does not matter which browser I am using, what my net hook up is, or which computer I am using. Have tried several different "solutions" and mogulus still BOGS BAD! In fact every time the viewer synch "re-synchs" it freezes my monitor window of what I am broadcasting at the time. This happens to people watching too. when I freeze they freeze. WHAT am I doing wrong? Did not have ANY of these issues in January...
Old 23rd February 2009, 14:17
Administrator

The issue with your channel loading slowly was that there were hundreds of saved YouTube searches in your library. These have been removed and loading the studio should be faster now.

-Ben
Mogulus Support