Old 3rd September 2010, 11:44
Livestream Verification Team

Cool Approved!

Hey there,

Your channel has been approved. We apologize for the inconvenience and misunderstanding of your rejection. Please let us know it you have any other concerns with our services. Thanks for using Livestream!
Old 9th September 2010, 05:08

Default channel verification problem

Hi, I submitted some times the request for verification for my channel
http://www.livestream.com/TV9TELEMAREMMAITALIA. I was rejected and mailed the following message:

New, inactive or small channel:
The quantity of recorded / uploaded content on your channel is not developed enough to meet livestream.com publishing / editorial requirements. Please don't hesitate to re-submit when your channel grows.

I was wondering why I was being rejected, since I reached the 50 viewer cap yesterday, and have consistently gotten to 20 viewers, if not more, daily. I should have enough recorded/uploaded content on my channel, since when I click "My account", I'm told that I have exceeded the storage limit. I do not have autopilot running, because my channel was created only for live streaming of a local italy television channel.

I have been using livestream for about two month, though in the beginning I wasn't attempting to draw an audience/advertising myself. When i first started streaming, I already had around 10 dedicated viewers, simply because I started streaming after another streamer stopped, and I was active in the other person's stream.

I'm really hoping to get verified, and i'm hoping to get to the 50/70 viewer daily.

If anything, could I get an explanation on what I need to work on? I'm streaming daily for 16/18 hours from 06.00 to 23.45 (ITALIAN TIME ZONE)

I don't know why i'm not get accepted.
Old 11th September 2010, 22:09
Livestream Community Help

Your channel shows as locked. Perhaps there's a terms of service violation or concern.

You should open a support ticket to find out.
https://secure.livestream.com/myacco...ter/openticket
Old 23rd September 2010, 16:26

Hi, I am having the same issue. Everytime I go back to my channel and add everything that Livestream says I need, I keep getting rejected. I have all the banners in place, All the info about our show in place, I have video on demand on my channel, I have auto pilot running when I'm not broadcasting, I even update the videos in the auto pilot, and we average average around 20+ people watching per show. We really need to get verified due to the show is going to be streamed on a very popular website soon. And it will not look good if we can't get more than 50 viewrs at a time. This website that our player is going to be embeded in averages over 100 viewers when they stream video. Please help!!!!!
Old 25th September 2010, 18:18

Open a support ticket and explain what you've just posted here.
Old 27th September 2010, 16:32

Unhappy HELP! I want to become verified! Need help

I have more than 100 people showing up every night that I do on my website http://www.propheticseer.com using livestream. I have applied at least 5 times and have been denied EVERY time. Can someone look at my channel and tell me what I am doing wrong?
thank you
Robert
Old 28th September 2010, 08:20

Make sure that your channel configuration is complete and you have sufficient number of videos of reasonable time length.Also review the verification link in the user guide.
Old 2nd October 2010, 11:11

Where you given a reason why the channel did not get verified?

Open a support ticket and see if that helps.
Old 6th October 2010, 21:34

Default Channel Verification being rejected

i put in my channel for verification and it was rejected ,would like to know why ,and how to fixx it,all video's are from our studio,auto pilot runs 24/7 and been on livestream for a long time ,have alot of viewers and alot of viewer ,we live stream everyday for a couple of hours ,and all info was provided,i need this fixx because i have some major recording artist comming true the studio ,and need to past the 50 viewers count ,please advice how to fix this so i can past ,the channel name is dancehallvybz...thanks
Old 10th October 2010, 18:57

Fill out the support form and explain in detail about the frequency of programing and the number of viewers you get.

Tags
account, administrator moderator, apbm, application, can not find channel, channel, channel verification, delete video, deny, difficult, feedback, form, help upload, help verification urgent, inactive or small channel, issue, issues, limit, listing, livestream, minimum, pending.verification, problem, quantity, rejected, requirements, verification, verification denied, verified, verify, verify channel, verifying, viewer