Old 9th July 2010, 15:31

Default rejeté

salut,je voudrai un coup de main car j'ai crée une chaine mais elle est toujour rejeté et je comprend pas pourquoi?pouvez vous me quelle est la raison du rejet,merci d'avance pour la reponse...sebkore
Old 16th July 2010, 14:48

Default number question

I recently created a Livestream account and it says that I don't meet the minimum requirement for uploaded videos to create a live account. What is the minimum number required to upload before I can do live broadcast?
Old 16th July 2010, 15:09
Livestream Producer Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyguylink View Post
I recently created a Livestream account and it says that I don't meet the minimum requirement for uploaded videos to create a live account. What is the minimum number required to upload before I can do live broadcast?
I've never seen that type of error. Can you post an image of the error or open a support ticket and attach the image to your message: https://secure.livestream.com/myacco...center/tickets
Old 16th July 2010, 15:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry_live View Post
I've never seen that type of error. Can you post an image of the error or open a support ticket and attach the image to your message: https://secure.livestream.com/myacco...center/tickets
This is the email I received. i will also post it on the link provided.

Livestream Free Channel Verification
Application not approved for crazyguylink
Unfortunately, we cannot approve your application at this time, due to the following issues:

New, inactive or small channel:
The quantity of recorded / uploaded content on your channel is not developed enough to meet livestream.com publishing / editorial requirements. Please don't hesitate to re-submit when your channel grows.

To re-submit your application, please address any issues above before following the verification link from your 'My Channels' page. In the meantime, we hope you will continue to enjoy the Livestream Free service for your unverified channel.

Thank you.

— The Livestream Team
Old 16th July 2010, 15:26
Livestream Producer Support

I see. You can still broadcast without your channel having been verified. What this message is explaining is that you need more content in order to be a Verified channel, which allows you to have more 50 viewers at a time. More information on verification can be found at the following URL: http://www.livestream.com/userguide/...l_Verification
Old 16th July 2010, 15:51

Oh. Okay. Thanks. You've been extremely helpful on this topic. Thank you for your time.
Old 24th July 2010, 12:21

Default Livestream Verification

Hello there!
We wanted to know why our channel was rejected when verifying.
We put on the comments everything, and well the channel belongs to an actress, and we will be doing a livestream soon, so that's why we want it verified.
See the comments attached on the Verification Form and verify all data.
Thanks so much.
Old 27th July 2010, 19:47

Default Channel Verification

I have been trying to get my first free channel verified but the applications seem to be not successful. I tried re-applying and changing things but its not working. Any help on how to get it verified?
Old 27th July 2010, 21:38
Livestream Community Help

Send a message via Skype™ to davidaron

Try building up an audience using social media like facebook and twitter. Start by going live as much as possible, and inviting your friends.

Find your niche and go for it!
Old 27th July 2010, 23:12

Ok cool. I have another question. I have livestream free. My billing plan thing says i have 0.04 storage used. So does this mean that if i reach 10 GB, i start to get charged and I have to pay? If so, can I just delete some old stuff to not reach that limit?

Tags
account, administrator moderator, apbm, application, can not find channel, channel, channel verification, delete video, deny, difficult, feedback, form, help upload, help verification urgent, inactive or small channel, issue, issues, limit, listing, livestream, minimum, pending.verification, problem, quantity, rejected, requirements, verification, verification denied, verified, verify, verify channel, verifying, viewer