Old 1st May 2012, 15:57

Default Unverified Channel

Can someone help explain why I can't get my channel verified? It took some figuring out but we've since uploaded content onto the VOD library and auto-pilot, but still our application was rejected.

It's problematic because we're hitting the viewer limit on broadcasts.
Old 2nd May 2012, 21:14

Default Friend unable to verify/ upgrade account

I have a friend who streams at http://www.livestream.com/chorotv . He's been repeatedly maxing out his viewers with large amounts of overflow (he's an artist and commentator who has quite a following) due to his account's status.

However, whenever he applies to expand his viewer capacity by verifying and upgrading his account, he receives the following:

"Unfortunately, we cannot approve your application at this time, due to the following issues:

New, inactive or small channel:
The quantity of recorded / uploaded content on your channel is not developed enough to meet livestream.com publishing / editorial requirements. Please don't hesitate to re-submit when your channel grows."

He consistently maxes out the free viewers when streaming. He is as max capacity for hosted videos, rotates content in and out, has his feed full, plus videos autoplay. How much "growth" can he do at this point? What exactly is necessary for his application to go through, as the requirements seem to all be met in spades?

Viewers are starting to complain.

Last edited by zoraksa; 2nd May 2012 at 21:17.
Old 5th May 2012, 22:52

Yea I made this account 2 days ago I think and Im wondering how long its gonna take to verify my channel. Is it because of the music I play in the background when i work? because if that's the case I can turn the sound off.

Thanks!

Last edited by mbaron; 6th May 2012 at 13:29.
Old 7th May 2012, 19:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoraksa View Post
I have a friend who streams at http://www.livestream.com/chorotv . He's been repeatedly maxing out his viewers with large amounts of overflow (he's an artist and commentator who has quite a following) due to his account's status.
This is me. I'm honestly just wondering what it actually takes to get verification. As far as I can tell I've been told "grow your channel more" which I'm not even sure what else I can do. I max out viewers and have a full autoplay list.
Old 8th May 2012, 14:46

Default Getting Verified to broadcast our 27th annual international dart tournament

It appears that we are not getting verified due to not enough on demand content.

The issue is that our recorded content will be coming from the event
(May 24th-28th). Making it difficult to get interesting footage and
users to the site before this date. This is a very large event with
players coming all over the world, all of which will have friends
that will want to see them compete. I know that our audience will
be much much larger then 50 constant viewers for this weekend and afterwards.
After the event having the user base, and content will not be an
issue. I am in the process of getting any older tournament footage added to on demand, but any good digital footage is limited, but anything we have will be available.

Thanks for taking the time to look this over, and I hope you can help us with our situation.

Kurt Thompson
Arachnid Inc
www.bullshooter.com
Old 8th May 2012, 14:59
Livestream Verification Team

Cool Channel Verification

Hi there,

Your channel (Bullshooter) has been approved...thanks for using Livestream!!!
Old 8th May 2012, 15:55
Livestream Verification Team

Cool Livestream Channel

Hi Richard,

Please send over your channel name(s) to verification@livestream.com and we'll get you verified ASAP. Thanks!!!
Old 9th May 2012, 23:52

Exclamation Verification for upcoming events?

Still waiting on verification for my channel http://www.livestream.com/chorotv

I really need to be verified soon, as I have several events coming up that will likely exceed the 50-viewer limit for my channel. We hit the limit every time we stream, so with these events we will undoubtedly be pushing well over the 50-viewer mark.

We have an event planned for May 15th, coinciding with two of our founders' birthdays. It's going to feature live art drawing/coloring, multimedia activities, as well as general interaction with out rather sizable community.

We have other events planned on a continuing biweekly schedule after this date, likely to be accompanied by several unscheduled streams that will undoubtedly push our limit as well.

What needs to be done to get verified at this point? I've been rejected for reasons that haven't made much sense (that the channel isn't "developed enough" when we exceed max capacity EVERY time, have hours of VOD and offline streaming). Can I please be verified ASAP for these events?
Old 13th May 2012, 11:47

Need to get two of my channels verified ASAP please (HNN3 and HNN4). Have a weeks worth of events starting Monday night that are going to easily push past the 50 viewer capacity on all 4 of my channels. Thanks!
Old 13th May 2012, 23:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireCrotch View Post
Need to get two of my channels verified ASAP please (HNN3 and HNN4). Have a weeks worth of events starting Monday night that are going to easily push past the 50 viewer capacity on all 4 of my channels. Thanks!
Just checked and saw that these two verifications were unsuccessful. I'm not sure I understand why either since I have 2 verified channels that were approved with nearly identical applications and content. I need to get the view cap lifted on these 2 channels for programming I am running this week.

Tags
account, administrator moderator, apbm, application, can not find channel, channel, channel verification, delete video, deny, difficult, feedback, form, help upload, help verification urgent, inactive or small channel, issue, issues, limit, listing, livestream, minimum, pending.verification, problem, quantity, rejected, requirements, verification, verification denied, verified, verify, verify channel, verifying, viewer