Old 27th February 2012, 13:20

It got processed today,

"The quantity of recorded / uploaded content on your channel is not developed enough to meet livestream.com publishing / editorial requirements. Please don't hesitate to re-submit when your channel grows."

Seriously, WTF? How generic can you get? I've got over 4 hours of content and I need the verification to get viewers to the channel. The whole verification system is completely idiotic. No-wonder so many people use Ustream and Justin.TV...
Old 27th February 2012, 16:01

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBgamer360 View Post
It got processed today,

"The quantity of recorded / uploaded content on your channel is not developed enough to meet livestream.com publishing / editorial requirements. Please don't hesitate to re-submit when your channel grows."

Seriously, WTF? How generic can you get? I've got over 4 hours of content and I need the verification to get viewers to the channel. The whole verification system is completely idiotic. No-wonder so many people use Ustream and Justin.TV...
Never mind, I've been approved after applying for the second time. Thanks guys!
Old 23rd March 2012, 04:25

I am noticing a very, very disturbing pattern with this thread

People submit requests to get verified, 99% of the time they get rejected, even if they have a autopilot etc, meet all criteria

They come to this thread here to openly bitch about how anal retentive the verification process is, voila, channel is suddenly verified half a day to a day later

Come on, are you -REALLY- going to do this kind of crap just to get verified? People have to openly bitch publicly on your forums in order for you to wake up and act?

Maybe, I dunno, DITCHING the verification system cause its -DOWNRIGHT RETARDED- and bring back the old system.

Seriously, I don't see other streams limiting new streamers for how many viewers they get

I don't see youtube going "Your account has not yet been verified, you have been limited to 5 minutes video time per recording, and can only upload one recording a day" crap anymore. Hell they LAUNCHED with it, that regular viewers only got 10 minutes and could only upload in crap quality, then they ditched that whole thing, made -ALL- content uploaders equal and everyone uploads too them today hour plus game marathons etc

And youtube is making -BILLIONS- on treating its customers all the same, not in separate tiers like this site is doing now.

Yes, I get it, channels that paid for livestream HD quality etc want views, but blanking out the entire front page so only paid customers are listed there, where only verified channels get listed in the channel guide, and other inane crap, you corporate bigwigs running the site are driving it into the ground

Like I had to be the guy that says it, but dammit, just look at twitchTV, look at what -THEY- do, then do -THAT BUT BETTER-

TwitchTV doesn't have an autopilot, but you do. Hey! That's great! Now bring TwitchTV's system over here, with searchable video content index, HD quality streaming etc, not having to verify a channel to get listed, do that -AND- have the autopilot, CONGRATS, you are now doing better then TwitchTV does for content!!!
Old 28th March 2012, 11:22

My page was also rejected after being verified due to small amount of videos on demans I guess. But It was only a few hours that I have cleaned up my videos and started to reload them and it's all done with 2 hours of video now. The videos are from my gaming youtubechannel with no copyrighted material. Plus all the video art belongs to me.

I have spend so many hours on these videos to be published well enough. Can you please reconsider my verification?
It's quite disturbing to see some "verified channels" whose owners are only smiling like monkeys on their web cams !

Thanks

Tolga

www.livestream.com/311tem

Last edited by 311tem; 28th March 2012 at 12:20. Reason: typo
Old 28th March 2012, 13:11
Livestream Verification Team

Cool Verification Reply

Hi there,

Sorry about the mix-up...your channel (311tem) has been approved...thanks for using Livestream!

-Verification
Old 18th April 2012, 21:16

Default Rejected over and over again

Dear Livestream-team,

I'm really considering to end my efforts using Livestream and changing to Ustream.

First of all I don't get any support, neither by eMail nor by phone.
Then I've tried to verify my channel countless times - every time I'm getting a rejection.

www.livestream.com/smalive

Also I've tried to consider maybe 'New Livestream' and also have an Premium Producer Account. Nor cares anybody if I'm contacting the support or it says anywhere if I have for my profile a viewer limit as at the old Livestream.

new.livestream.com//sma-live

Why are you ignoring my needs?

Please answer my questions. Why do I get every time rejected, does 'New Livestream' has a viewer limit?

So easy questions but nobody likes hearing my problems I guess...

I have an very important streaming-event tomorrow at 10am and it would be a pity if only 50 people could watch my stream...
Old 19th April 2012, 10:44
Livestream Producer Support

RalphScheurerLee,

If you need immediate assistance, your best bet is opening a support ticket at the following URL: https://secure.livestream.com/myacco...ter/openticket

New Livestream does not have any viewer limits.

Your verification is being rejected because your channel lacks some specific content that is required of verified channels such as auto-pilot content, a variety of unique content in your video on-demand library, and pieces of customization such as a banner and background.
Old 29th April 2012, 22:32

Default Concerning Verifying Channels

Hello,

In my channel verification form, it was announced that verification of the channel would only take ten to fifteen minutes. However, it's been nearly a day after that.

Our project really needs the channel "Voice of Mars" verified for tomorrow, because that will be when our first live episode takes place and we need the capability to support a stream for more than fifty viewers, which is the limit cap right now.

Thank you for your time.
Old 30th April 2012, 13:03
Livestream Producer Support

VoiceOfMars,

The channel verification process typically takes three business days and not 10-15 minutes. The 10-15 minutes referenced in the verification application form is saying how long it should take to properly fill out all the information required to get verified.

Matt
Livestream Support
Old 30th April 2012, 15:27
Livestream Verification Team

Cool Verification

Hi there,

Your channel Voice of Mars has been approved...thanks for using Livestream!

Tags
account, administrator moderator, apbm, application, can not find channel, channel, channel verification, delete video, deny, difficult, feedback, form, help upload, help verification urgent, inactive or small channel, issue, issues, limit, listing, livestream, minimum, pending.verification, problem, quantity, rejected, requirements, verification, verification denied, verified, verify, verify channel, verifying, viewer