Old 10th November 2011, 05:37

Default How do i recognize if my channel is verified?

Hi all,

just opened the first free channel and i can't figure out where can i check the verification status of my channel....where do i have to connect to have the info?

Can someone help?
Many thanks
Old 10th November 2011, 09:35
Livestream

Umitalia,

When your channel is verified you receive an email notification - also, there is no longer an "unverified" message in your account center. I can confirm that your Umitalia channel has been verified.

Best,
Jason
Old 29th November 2011, 04:03

Hey,

My verification got turned down, seems to be because i don't have enough content on my channel atleast thats what i get from the mail.
New, inactive or small channel:
The quantity of recorded / uploaded content on your channel is not developed enough to meet livestream.com publishing / editorial requirements.

So now im wondering what/how much am i missing?
Old 29th November 2011, 15:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillstreaming View Post
Hey,

My verification got turned down, seems to be because i don't have enough content on my channel atleast thats what i get from the mail.
The quantity of recorded / uploaded content on your channel is not developed enough to meet livestream.com publishing / editorial requirements.

So now im wondering what/how much am i missing?
i got the same message as well.
i have 208,661 viewer minutes and 2:12 hours of auto-pilot content/VOD.
i havent used the auto-pilot/VOD because i prefer to keep the content streamed live but have since decided to enable these preferences so as long as viewers can tell the difference between what is live and what is a recording (the LIVE icon on the flash player should still be there when the channel is not LIVE, but grayed out to indicate the channel is not LIVE).
i can understand the need to verify channels to thwart copyright infringement, however, my only intention with my channel is to live stream legally released "legal-to-stream" PS3/XBOX video games that i enjoy playing on my time off from employment, that contain absolutely no suggestive sexual conduct and/or nudity.
surely, it shouldnt be this difficult to simply share the games i play with viewers who might be interested in them, should it ?
perhaps i should just put a 32 inch lcd in my front living room window with an outdoor weatherproof speaker and let the "passerby's" watch instead.
i will say i like livestream a ton when comparing to the many other platforms that are available out there, but theres not much of an encouraging drive to bother streaming the games i play if general viewers coming to livestream searching for specific keywords of a game cannot find it.
http://www.livestream.com/elitedata

Last edited by elitedata; 29th November 2011 at 16:46.
Old 21st December 2011, 09:26

Send a message via MSN to makemoneyonline10 Send a message via Skype™ to makemoneyonline10

They are all still there. But they are videos that are not copyrighted.
Old 11th January 2012, 19:37

Default Verification Not Approved

We have resubmitted our application for verification after receiving the following letter.

Application not approved for coffincandytv

Unfortunately, we cannot approve your application at this time, due to the following issues:

The quantity of recorded / uploaded content on your channel is not developed enough to meet livestream.com publishing / editorial requirements. Please don't hesitate to re-submit when your channel grows.

To re-submit your application, please address any issues above before following the verification link from your 'My Channels' page. In the meantime, we hope you will continue to enjoy the Livestream Free service for your unverified channel.

Thank you.

The Livestream Team

We are hoping to get verified so we can attract a lot more viewers from the ability to search and find us. We are near the 10 gig maximum storage of auto pilot, and on demand broadcast. Have all the required banners, bug image, etc. And filled out all info on the application to the best of our present knowledge. Hoping someone can help us understand what specifically might cause rejection for verification.

Thanks for any help
www.livestream.com/coffincandytv
Old 9th February 2012, 04:24

Unhappy

i always get this:
Livestream Free Channel Verification
Application not approved for vegeta1

Unfortunately, we cannot approve your application at this time, due to the following issues:

The quantity of recorded / uploaded content on your channel is not developed enough to meet livestream.com publishing / editorial requirements. Please don't hesitate to re-submit when your channel grows.

To re-submit your application, please address any issues above before following the verification link from your 'My Channels' page. In the meantime, we hope you will continue to enjoy the Livestream Free service for your unverified channel.

Thank you.

The Livestream Team

i dont know what to do??
Old 9th February 2012, 09:48
Livestream Producer Support

Vegeta100,

You have no content in your library. For a channel to be verified, it must have a good amount of content in its library, video on demand, and auto pilot. It must also have a good amount of viewers, as well as customization options such as a logo, banner, etc. You can read more about verification at the following URL: http://www.livestream.com/userguide/...l_Verification
Old 26th February 2012, 16:57

Is it possible to get a verification check on
http://www.livestream.com/revolutionmedia ?

It's been on pending for 2 days now.
Old 26th February 2012, 17:16
Livestream Producer Support

BBgamer360,

It typically takes anywhere between 1-3 business days for your verification request to be processed. Please be patient, you should have a response early in the week.

Tags
account, administrator moderator, apbm, application, can not find channel, channel, channel verification, delete video, deny, difficult, feedback, form, help upload, help verification urgent, inactive or small channel, issue, issues, limit, listing, livestream, minimum, pending.verification, problem, quantity, rejected, requirements, verification, verification denied, verified, verify, verify channel, verifying, viewer