Old 23rd April 2010, 13:23

Default Verification for Channel was rejected *cry*

Hey Guys,

i applied for a verification for my Channel and it got rejected. So now i am very sad.

I have quite a big audience and would like to ask you if it could be possible to lift my userlimit just a little bit for this evening. So i want to broadcast a "Friday night Special" from Starcraft 2 and me and my commentary colleague have now there Problem that only 50 People can watch tonight. So my people get very sad too

I know that there is not very much footage right now, but if you look into my Youtubechannel (youtube.com/user/hdhomerj) you will see that there is quite a little community behind. I dont need to get listed etc, but i need a higher userlimit soooooo bad.

So Please be so kind and help me out! You can contact me everytime! And if you need my telephone number that you can call me, it would be no problem. But PLZ help me out!

Hope to hear from you...

Last edited by hazzardous; 23rd April 2010 at 13:26.
Old 23rd April 2010, 13:29
Livestream Project Manager

Your channel will be re-evaluated for verification shortly.

-
Rick Stern
Old 23rd April 2010, 13:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickStern View Post
Your channel will be re-evaluated for verification shortly.

-
Rick Stern
That would be soooo amazing! You really would make all of my people endlessly happy!!!

Even now, while the VODs are running the Channel seems to be full. And the live Broadcast will just start in an hour.

Thank you in advance for your ultra fast response! And sorry for my worse english!
Old 23rd April 2010, 19:24

Thank you again! We had a great casting night! Even the Stream Crashed sometimes it was great and all user could enjoy this nice night

Big thx!
Old 26th April 2010, 22:14

Default [Verification Rejection] Possible reconsideration?

After setting up my LiveStream "Lorkeon TV" (a WoW stream at www.livestream.com/eugeetv) I spent some time making my icon/banner/promo, writing a meaningful description, and getting some videos started for my auto-pilot and VOD. I've put up over 4 hours of auto-pilot content including an Icecrown raid from Saturday. Done hours and hours of live streaming, and even gotten tickers and overlays set up (even got to use them a little).

Since Apr 22 (4 days) I've had 51 viewer hours--and that's without being verified/listed. Now, I'm not suggesting that my channel compares to some of the long-established channels I've seen, but I think I compare to this one:

http://www.livestream.com/themortewoodplazadev

So I'm asking for you to reconsider my verification application, so that I could be listed and possibly attract some viewers! It's kind of frustrating that I spend two days getting my channel organized and presentable as well as spending hours trying different broadcast settings to find optimal quality:bandwidth ratios before applying for verification, and to have it rejected because it's a new channel.

There's 10,000 gaming channels from XFire that are complete trash--I'm just hoping my channel qualifies to be listed in the same guide as those wastes of bandwidth.
Old 27th April 2010, 08:20

Default verification has not been successful

hello i cant understand the following message:

"Unfortunately, we cannot approve your application at this time, due to the following issues:

New, inactive or small channel:
The quantity of recorded / uploaded content on your channel is not developed enough to meet livestream.com publishing / editorial requirements. Please don't hesitate to re-submit when your channel grows."

what do you mean inactive or small channel? what i have to do to verify the channel? i have the channel live 2-3 hours every day. sorry about my language.
Old 27th April 2010, 12:15
Livestream Verification Team

Cool WOW Channel

Hi there,

Your channel has been approved. Thanks for using Livestream!
Old 4th May 2010, 23:15

Default Verification Denied?

Really? How am I supposed to get viewers if my channel doesn't appear in the list or even the search! That sirs, is ridiculous. Denying verification because a channel is "too new" is completely absurd.
Old 5th May 2010, 11:31
Livestream Project Manager

The Verification Team cannot verify your channel if you have zero content (empty channel). I'd recommend uploading some original content or begin streaming and recording content. Once you have a few clips added to your Autopilot and On-Demand section, re-apply for verification again.

-
Rick Stern
Old 6th May 2010, 04:19

Question Verification Denied!

My channel have 25-60 viewers, but the verification is denied! I have content, and i upload every live show to the archives! Please Livestream Activate my channel, I'm really need more viewers!
Greetings, Balázs Rosta , Gameronline Team

Tags
account, administrator moderator, apbm, application, can not find channel, channel, channel verification, delete video, deny, difficult, feedback, form, help upload, help verification urgent, inactive or small channel, issue, issues, limit, listing, livestream, minimum, pending.verification, problem, quantity, rejected, requirements, verification, verification denied, verified, verify, verify channel, verifying, viewer