Old 26th May 2011, 18:32
Livestream Verification Team

HIi there. Your channel has been approved. Thanks for using Livestream!
Old 2nd June 2011, 16:41

Default verification Needed

Hello, I was a little late in setting up my account. I just submitted for verification this afternoon, and was hoping to get approval by Monday morning June 6, as we'll be webcasting a live event at our museum. I wasn't clear whether the "two-day" disclaimer was referring to business days. Any way we can expidite? Thanks, and sorry

Channel: intelligentcities
Old 2nd June 2011, 16:47
Livestream Verification Team

Looks like your channel has just been approved. Thanks for using Livestream!
Old 3rd June 2011, 11:29

Default How Long To Get Verified?

How long does the verification process take. Just setup a new channel and user yesterday and have a event this weekend that should be over 50 viewers.
Old 4th June 2011, 17:33
Livestream Producer Support

dhartman,

The verification process typically takes two business days. However it is done on a first come, first serve basis.

Matt
Old 4th June 2011, 22:11

Smile Verification my livestream

Hello support livestream.

I'm intending to work with transmission of a championship game called Crossfire on my channel. Recently I made the broadcast of a championship game that my account, called the channel that abolish CFFC1, where the audience was very high. Today I will forward to another championship semifinal, in which there is capacity, would have around 1000 spectators. I learned this just now able to check the channel and increase the threshold for free. I ask please that if they can release today the viewers of my channel, and after the transmission of partidade make an analysis of how it will be worth it. I count on you to form this highly successful partnership.

Already grateful for your attention.
Old 5th June 2011, 15:48

rodrigomaciel,

Our verification team does not work on the weekends. Please make sure you meet all the necessary criteria for approval to expedite the approval process once they are back in the office.

Matt
Old 6th June 2011, 15:43

Unhappy Verification my livestream

Livestream Free Channel Verification
Application not approved for csl3

Unfortunately, we cannot approve your application at this time, due to the following issues:

New, inactive or small channel:
The quantity of recorded / uploaded content on your channel is not developed enough to meet livestream.com publishing / editorial requirements. Please don't hesitate to re-submit when your channel grows.

To re-submit your application, please address any issues above before following the verification link from your 'My Channels' page. In the meantime, we hope you will continue to enjoy the Livestream Free service for your unverified channel.

Thank you.

The Livestream Team

__________________________________________________ __________________________

I wonder how many hours of material need to have my application approved. I already have four games that were broadcast live on the channel, with a limit of viewers exhausted. I am saddened by my failure to approve the request. Thus I must seek other means to broadcast the games, considering that I am getting complaints from the public by the limit of 50 viewers.
Old 7th June 2011, 15:36

rodrigomaciel,

I would suggest reviewing the following section of our user guide:

http://www.livestream.com/userguide/...l_Verification

I'd also suggest adding a banner graphic, content to your auto pilot and a description in hopes of getting approved.

Matt
Livestream Prouducer Support
Old 13th June 2011, 10:15

Default Unverified

Hi,

I as well am trying to get approved for my channel /ezitsuj but keep getting rejected without explanation.

Can you explain why please?

Regards,
Marcus

Tags
account, administrator moderator, apbm, application, can not find channel, channel, channel verification, delete video, deny, difficult, feedback, form, help upload, help verification urgent, inactive or small channel, issue, issues, limit, listing, livestream, minimum, pending.verification, problem, quantity, rejected, requirements, verification, verification denied, verified, verify, verify channel, verifying, viewer