Old 9th May 2011, 11:05

Default Blogamers Verification

Hi,

I have been trying to get my channel verified but it always get rejected for the same reason, "Its too new". Right now there are over 130 videos on demand (we had almost 400 but because of the 10gb limit we deleted quite a few). The viewer minutes are at 410,472 and counting, there are over 5 hours of videos on the Auto Pilot. We have the banner, the corner bug, overlays, and all info up to date.

So why my channel can't get verified?
Old 9th May 2011, 11:39
Livestream Verification Team

Hey there,

Send your channel name over to verification@livestream.com and we'll get this sorted out. Thanks!
Old 16th May 2011, 12:30

Applied for verification, but there is no response within a week.

Please consider the verification of the channel krasnoe_tv

Thanks
Old 22nd May 2011, 09:53

Question Time to verify?

Roughly how long does it take for my livestream channel to be verified?

My channel is "mineyc"

Last edited by godgodgodgo; 22nd May 2011 at 11:44.
Old 22nd May 2011, 16:43
Livestream Producer Support

godgodgodgo,

Channel verification is handled on a first come, first serve basis and the time is dependent on the amount of user applying for verifcation.

Matt
Livestream Producer Support
Old 24th May 2011, 13:22

Unhappy Verification email not helpful.

I have tried to verify my channel 3 times now and have my channel fully customized, on auto-pilot when i'm not streaming, containing on demand videos and I stream alot.

So why do I always get an email saying verification denied?
Like this:

Unfortunately, we cannot approve your application at this time, due to the following issues:

New, inactive or small channel:
The quantity of recorded / uploaded content on your channel is not developed enough to meet livestream.com publishing / editorial requirements. Please don't hesitate to re-submit when your channel grows.

To re-submit your application, please address any issues above before following the verification link from your 'My Channels' page. In the meantime, we hope you will continue to enjoy the Livestream Free service for your unverified channel.

Thank you.

The Livestream Team

How many do I need to post? Should I start just uploading every video I have ever made in order to get verified?

My channel is: http://www.livestream.com/mineyc
Old 24th May 2011, 16:19

Default Please help

Can you possibly verify mine Alex?
Thanks
Old 24th May 2011, 16:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlivestream View Post
Hi there,

Your channel was previously rejected based on an empty autopilot and a lack of content. Your channel has been approved, and we apologize for any confusion.

Livestream
Erm I have addressed the issues many times and I don't have mine verified. Can you do this for me please?
Thanks
Old 26th May 2011, 13:16

Cool Having the same issue.

For a channel I have put together for a DJ (Dj Phelony) who travels around to various venues, we set this up for him so he can broadcast live from these venues. We even went so far as to purchase the live stream setup for our sony cams. The problem is yes, we also attempted now a few times. But the channel livestream.com/djphelony , does have banners, backgrounds, vod, auto pilot and has had some livestreams already. Am I doing something wrong? Which way should we now go with this?

Thanks for your response!

Scott

channel in question: www.livestream.com/djphelony
Old 26th May 2011, 13:27

Cool Attempting channel verification

I have been attempting channel verification for a channel I have put together for a DJ (Dj Phelony) who travels around to various venues, we set this up for him so he can broadcast live from these venues. We even went so far as to purchase the live stream setup for our sony cams. The problem is yes, we also attempted now a few times with no avail. we have setup all banners, backgrounds, icons, auto pilot, vod, and has had some livestreams already. Am I doing something wrong? Which way should we now go with this?

Thanks for your response!

Scott

channel in question: www.livestream.com/djphelony

Tags
account, administrator moderator, apbm, application, can not find channel, channel, channel verification, delete video, deny, difficult, feedback, form, help upload, help verification urgent, inactive or small channel, issue, issues, limit, listing, livestream, minimum, pending.verification, problem, quantity, rejected, requirements, verification, verification denied, verified, verify, verify channel, verifying, viewer