Old 23rd April 2011, 20:58

Default Verification

Hi

i am trying to get my channel approved. I have a fan base and in my channel i have interviews, cooking, talk about relationship with my brazilian audience. I have already put videos on auyopilot.. I also did some live broadcasting and most viewers were not able to watch due to restrictions.

Please look into this

thanks

catiacarvalho
Old 24th April 2011, 13:25
Livestream Producer Support

catiacarvalho,

For a channel to be verified we mandate information like banner, overlays, branding, testcard, corner bug being in place in your channel, as well as having VOD content available in your library.

Matt
Old 25th April 2011, 14:55

Hi

i already put all that in my channel.

can you confirm whats missing?
Old 25th April 2011, 15:04

I click bug an testrcard and nothing shows.
I already have the overlays and banners. I dont want my channel to be overcrowded with information. It looks ugly this way. I like it simples so users dont get too confused.

Please approve my channel now that i have made de changes.

thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbaron View Post
catiacarvalho,

For a channel to be verified we mandate information like banner, overlays, branding, testcard, corner bug being in place in your channel, as well as having VOD content available in your library.

Matt
Old 25th April 2011, 22:12

mbaron

I have done all the changes requested and again my verification was not approved. This is the 10th i try to get verified and no success. I dont know exactly why this is happening.

Can you please help me out plese?
Old 27th April 2011, 10:33

I would recommend adding additional content to your VOD library as well as adding a description about your channel.

Matt
Old 29th April 2011, 08:38

Quote:
I would recommend adding additional content to your VOD library as well as adding a description about your channel.

Matt
Hi

I made the changes. I have over 1 hour in shows and interviews. I also have a description.
Please a[pprove because i want to test it so i can upgrade to premium.

thanks
Old 3rd May 2011, 13:56

Quote:

Matt
please... again i got denied. You really think you guys could be more specific about how much content we need to upload to auto-pilot. I have over 1 hour of shows, interviews... I uploaded more content today.

I am only waiting to be verified so i can test the system and get a premium account. I have been trying this for over 2 weeks.

Please verify my channel asp.

I also have a question: If i get a premium account is there an option for my channel not to be listed anywhere and only people with the link and password for the channel can view it?
Old 3rd May 2011, 14:12
Livestream Verification Team

Hi there,

Please send your channel name to verification@livestream.com so we can look into this. Thanks!
Old 4th May 2011, 14:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlivestream View Post
Hi there,

Please send your channel name to verification@livestream.com so we can look into this. Thanks!
Hi Alex, i sent the e-mail yesterday. I tried again to re-apply, i added more content and so far could not get verified.

please get back with the reasons because i ran out of options. I have tried for over 10 times already... frustrated

thank you

Tags
account, administrator moderator, apbm, application, can not find channel, channel, channel verification, delete video, deny, difficult, feedback, form, help upload, help verification urgent, inactive or small channel, issue, issues, limit, listing, livestream, minimum, pending.verification, problem, quantity, rejected, requirements, verification, verification denied, verified, verify, verify channel, verifying, viewer