Old 22nd February 2011, 15:43
Livestream Producer Support

Kyrieru,

All free verified channel show up in the channel guide. Only premium users are able to disable this function.

Matt
Livestream Producer Support
Old 23rd February 2011, 03:58

Alright, thanks.
Old 23rd February 2011, 08:12

Hi, I have also been broadcasting for about a month and I have 500k viewer minutes. My channel is www.livestream.com/alphagamers
I have 360 recordings (resets every time i get more than 360) They are all OUR gameplay, and I get 50 viewers just about every day. I meet all the requirements for verification (No content is copyrighted material) and I have tried verifiying 4-5 times to no avail. If someone could be more specific on what is needed, or just fix whatever problem exists, it would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Bryce
Old 25th February 2011, 15:49

Hi, same problem here.
Channel name: inteRaction Channel, shorthandle: irwtf
Old 26th February 2011, 21:56
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3nt0n View Post
Hi, same problem here.
Channel name: inteRaction Channel, shorthandle: irwtf
Your channel is not verified, d3mt0n. Please see the attached screenshot for reference.

For more information, please see the following link:
http://www.livestream.com/userguide/...l_Verification
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen shot 2011-02-26 at 8.52.29 PM.png (57.3 KB, 7 views)
Old 10th March 2011, 15:18

Default Verification Application update

We need to update our application before you finish reviewing, not seeing where to do that...our channel, TheBluesChannel, is being used for a central Florida live music venue...since we've started using uStream, all the performers are requesting we broadcast their shows, but it's so unreliable we really want to use your service...we are now getting requests from future bookings to stream..so our update on the application would include 4-5 hour shows 3-5 nights a week that will be marketed toward the band's fanbase, at least 300 viewers reaching into thousands. Also we have a record company that wants us to stream performances from their artists, so the audience would be not only the performers' audience but also invitees from the record company, and these include interviews with band members, etc.. We have a request to broadcast one of these performances this Friday night with over 300 viewers remotely wanting access...what else do we need to add for approval for TheBluesChannel?
Old 10th March 2011, 15:33
Livestream Verification Team

Cool Verification

Hi there,

Send over your channel name to verification@livestream.com and we'll get you verified. Thanks!
Old 10th March 2011, 15:36
Livestream Verification Team

Alright, Mr. Rushnerd. You're channel has been approved.
Old 10th March 2011, 15:55
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoRay View Post
We need to update our application before you finish reviewing, not seeing where to do that...our channel, TheBluesChannel, is being used for a central Florida live music venue...since we've started using uStream, all the performers are requesting we broadcast their shows, but it's so unreliable we really want to use your service...we are now getting requests from future bookings to stream..so our update on the application would include 4-5 hour shows 3-5 nights a week that will be marketed toward the band's fanbase, at least 300 viewers reaching into thousands. Also we have a record company that wants us to stream performances from their artists, so the audience would be not only the performers' audience but also invitees from the record company, and these include interviews with band members, etc.. We have a request to broadcast one of these performances this Friday night with over 300 viewers remotely wanting access...what else do we need to add for approval for TheBluesChannel?
You can find that info here:
http://www.livestream.com/userguide/...l_Verification

Best,
Jason
Old 10th March 2011, 15:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlivestream View Post
Hi there,

Send over your channel name to verification@livestream.com and we'll get you verified. Thanks!
Sent email from different address than on file for our channel TheBluesChannel

Tags
account, administrator moderator, apbm, application, can not find channel, channel, channel verification, delete video, deny, difficult, feedback, form, help upload, help verification urgent, inactive or small channel, issue, issues, limit, listing, livestream, minimum, pending.verification, problem, quantity, rejected, requirements, verification, verification denied, verified, verify, verify channel, verifying, viewer