Old 27th November 2011, 03:25

Default No HD input

Have found the answer to my question by trawling a lot of other threads and blogs.
Procaster does not accept HD input - only SD.
If you have an HD output, you need some intermediate converter to deliver it as SD to procaster.
Please correct me if I am wrong.
Old 29th November 2011, 10:30
Livestream Producer Support

bodover,

In order to capture in HD from this camera you would need to utilize an HD capture card such as the Blackmagic Decklink or Intensity Pro cards.

Matt
Livestream Support
Old 2nd December 2011, 20:24

Hi
We're using two Canon XLH1's inputing via firewire into a HP Elitebook 8760 laptop
We can stream and record to the disc with cpu on 40%, great quality workhorse cameras and superb stream even at low datarate
Cheers
Old 3rd December 2011, 09:10

Default Camea's

I have used a JVC GR-D770-u with a firewire for a while until I dropped it and broke the fire wire connection in it. So searched for a used exact model no luck, looked for this one because I knew it worked with livestream. Could not find one that I was happy with.
So I searched and found a webcam that could handle up too 30fps-. I took a chance and bought it Microsoft @1416 LifeCam, and it does work with livestream- averages's 25fps no special software(just what comes with the camerea,(MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOU EVERYTHING UPDATED ON YOUR COMPUTER AND CHECK FOR UPDATES FOR THIS CAMERA ONCE YOU INSTALL THEIR SOFTWARE. But works great for me so for have had it for about 6 months now, works on my desktop Windows xp, and on my laptop windows 7 64 bit. I do shows with my desktop and labtop
It is a HD and Widescreen camera

Last edited by athlon1; 3rd December 2011 at 09:12.
Old 3rd April 2012, 16:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavefx View Post
Hi
We're using two Canon XLH1's inputing via firewire into a HP Elitebook 8760 laptop
We can stream and record to the disc with cpu on 40%, great quality workhorse cameras and superb stream even at low datarate
Cheers
Wavefx, could you please tell me how you got procaster to recognize your XLH!'s? I'm on a mac and procaster won't recognize the camera... I'm freaking out because I have an event I need to broadcast tomorrow...