Old 1st July 2010, 07:47

Default video failed with window 7

Hi,

I bought the new PC with Window 7, I can not import my video , it say failed, I re-import, always failed, example video come youtube, the video is youtube is ok.
Before with the window xp, I import video good.

Please help me!

thanks
Old 1st July 2010, 09:54

Default YouTube is not importing

When I try to import a video, first it says initializing. Then is says starting import. That continues for at least 5 minutes, then it says importing 100%. But that all it does! The video doesn`t import at all. 20 minutes later I click the x to get rid of the box & no video has been uploaded. I first noticed this about two days ago.
Old 1st July 2010, 10:01

Default Your Contct Us page isn`t working either

I just went to your contact Us page to report this, but when I click on send, nothing happens.
Old 1st July 2010, 10:06

Default The Bug is screwed up too!

Hust a few months ago I went through the problem of the bug up on the top right of the screen not working. Now I see it`s been moved to the left, but only one letter is showing. It should say "NOCS-TV", But all it says is "N". It seems like it`s just one problem after another with Livestream. I`ve been here since December of 2008 and it`s just one problem after another! I`m considering just pulling the plug & closing my account.
Old 1st July 2010, 20:09

Thumbs down Oh This Is Just Lovely!

Now I went to "Create A Support Ticket" and it doesn`t work either. It keeps saying there are errors & indicates that I haven`t selected the topic matter, but I did! There is something seriously wrong with all this. The combination of these issues I have reported here & the ads interupting the broadcasts is leading me to leave Livestream & find another service.
Old 1st July 2010, 21:25
Livestream Community Help

Does this link help?
https://secure.livestream.com/myacco...ter/openticket
or just send to
support@livestream.com
and maybe link to this thread so they can read the details you've posted.
Old 2nd July 2010, 03:28

The first link just takes me to the Create A Support Ticket page that I already tried, but isn`t working. I guess I`ll just send this to the support address you provided.
Old 2nd July 2010, 18:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojiko View Post
Hi,

I bought the new PC with Window 7, I can not import my video , it say failed, I re-import, always failed, example video come youtube, the video is youtube is ok.
Before with the window xp, I import video good.

Please help me!

thanks
It`s not just your problem either, I have the same issue. I sent an email to support@livestream.com & they replied saying the YouTube importer is working correctly. They sent instructions to clear my video memory cookies. I followed their instructions to the letter, cleared my cookies & cache on my computer, tried Internet Explorer & Mozilla Firefox and it doesn`t work. I even tried to upload a video from my computer & just like you, it will not encode. I`ve been with Livestream since December of 2008 and this is just typical of anytime a problem comes up. It`s impossible to even run a tv channel here because the service is so flawed that you cant plan on anything.

I`ve been extremely disgusted before, but this time I am really ready to just throw in the towel. And now that they`re interupting our programming with ads and they don`t seem to acknowledge that IT`S CAUSING SOME OF THE CONTENT IN OUR PROGRAMS TO DISSAPEAR shows that our concerns are not their priority. Perhaps if I was a paying account I might get better service, but it`s too expensive to afford unless you are a corporation with the money to spend.
Old 8th July 2010, 13:04

Default A Week Later & Still Waiting!

Well a week has now passed & absolutely no response from Livestream in this forum. I replied to their support email explaining that these problems are still occuring and no response!
Old 8th July 2010, 13:37
Livestream Producer Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlairWitch View Post
Well a week has now passed & absolutely no response from Livestream in this forum. I replied to their support email explaining that these problems are still occuring and no response!
BlairWitch,

I impersonated your account and was able to use the youtube upload feature without any issues. You can find the clip I uploaded in the storyboard labelled "Test Youtube". Please provide the following information so I can try and help you:

-Operating System
-Browser and Version
-Version of Flash
-At what point in the process does it fail?

Tags
failed, windows 7