Old 25th May 2010, 19:14

Post Channel Verification Application not approved

Hi!

Last week, I applied for a verification for my channel but it got rejected. I tried again but it was rejected too and I've always received this message:

"Unfortunately, we cannot approve your application at this time, due to the following issues:
New, inactive or small channel:
The quantity of recorded / uploaded content on your channel is not developed enough to meet livestream.com publishing / editorial requirements. Please don't hesitate to re-submit when your channel grows.
To re-submit your application, please address any issues above before following the verification link from your 'My Channels' page. In the meantime, we hope you will continue to enjoy the Livestream Free service for your unverified channel."

I've explained my situation (that is the fact that I have much more than 50 viewers during my live events, on weekends) but it is always rejected.

Due to it, last weekend, when I was on a live show (my "shows" are important portuguese basketball games), I could only have 50 viewers and my audience could not believe that only a part of them would be able to watch those games live.

This weekend, on Friday night, Saturday evening and Sunday morning, I will go live again with more 6 crucial basketball games and I realy need to fix this, I need a higher userlimit.

So please help me and remove this limit as soon as possible cause I can't disappoint my viewers once again!

Thank you
Old 25th May 2010, 22:28
Livestream Community Help

When you submit did you show them the number of viewer minutes you have and the typical audience size.

Maybe they think you're just broadcasting someone else's material (just speculating). If you're actually streaming on location from the game maybe mention that.

Tags
channel verification, rejected