Old 23rd May 2010, 13:25

Exclamation Procaster freezes game (Fallout 3)

Hi guys.
So here's my problem:

I open Fallout 3 and Procaster, i go live, and after about 5 minutes broadcasting the game freezes. Then i need to do crtl + alt + del.

This problem happens on full screen and windowed.
Im using Procaster Version 10.0.124

There's no error message or anything like, it just freezes.

Thank you,
Christian
Old 13th August 2012, 21:24

I know this post is extremely old, but I, two years later, am having the exact same issue. Both windowed and Fullscreen, just whenever Procaster is steaming, the game just stops and I have to control alt delete to stop it.
Old 14th August 2012, 17:59
Livestream Producer Support

tehflyer,

Please be sure you are using the latest version of Procaster for Windows, Procaster 20.3.7.
Old 17th August 2012, 19:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernielive View Post
tehflyer,

Please be sure you are using the latest version of Procaster for Windows, Procaster 20.3.7.
I WAS using the latest version, the one you put there, 20.3.7. But because it wasn't working on the latest version, I decided to download an old version. A version one lower than the original posters.

Once I ran it though all it does is bring up a window saying: "You need to update to the latest version."

So, let me get this straight. You have older versions of the program on your website just for show? You don't actually let a person USE them?

Fabulous. Good job.
Old 20th August 2012, 10:14
Livestream Procaster Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehflyer View Post
I WAS using the latest version, the one you put there, 20.3.7. But because it wasn't working on the latest version, I decided to download an old version. A version one lower than the original posters.

Once I ran it though all it does is bring up a window saying: "You need to update to the latest version."

So, let me get this straight. You have older versions of the program on your website just for show? You don't actually let a person USE them?

Fabulous. Good job.
I am sorry for the issues you are having with Fallout 3. I have tested, and i have seen some issues. I would like to have some information from you if you do not mind:
-Are you running a retail box version of the game, or the one from Steam?
-what are the specs of your computer? (i.e. cpu, ram, gfx card, etc)
-when the game crashes for you, where exactly does it crash? does it crash when you are trying to save, or loading a game, etc..
-When you downloaded the previous version of procaster, what version number did you download?

With this information, it will help me and the developers in isolating this issue so it will not happen again. Again, I apologize for the problems you are having.