Old 15th August 2008, 13:37

Default Upload failed.

I converted my video to Avi or wmv. But sometimes I get the error: Upload failed. My video length is under 400MB. Anybody has an idea on how i can improve that problem?
Thanks by anticipation.
Old 17th September 2008, 21:45

Having the same problem. I have a 178mb file I am trying to upload but keep getting "failed" message. Have tried u/l from my computer, from my webserver, and also a 3rd party host. Any tips or ideas?
Old 18th September 2008, 20:26

I'm getting failed uploads as well - they worked fine before this recent update, but just like the missing 'cue' button (which has been fixed), this has also only started being an issue for me since then. I can't upload any type of file, of any size - only import from youtube. Even then, my tabs in the studio are all messed up - when i try to look at storyboards they are sometimes completely broken with just 3 videos of like 20 showing up at all, and then in the wrong order, and will sometimes even just get stuck like that.

Not only does it 'fail' it doesnt even attempt to upload at all anymore, choose all the stuff, click browse, choose the file, and then FAILED immediately after.

semi-unrelated, but the tabs and other buttons in the studio are very unresponsive sometimes as well.

With so many very obvious bugs, im not sure why you guys did an update when it was far from being usable at all. I understand it's beta, but I don't see how such obvious things like IT DOESN'T WORK are missable at all.

Last edited by CurryButt; 18th September 2008 at 20:28.
Old 19th September 2008, 15:13
Banned

I also get the same message when Uploading AVI files. Someone should fix this. I had been getting this since the beginning of September. I many times try to upload files of 240MB or 177MB
EDIT : I find this other error when Watching a video on the Video On Demand section. There is a Picture down here. had anyone had this error?

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/1566/29330877yu5.png

Last edited by kftvonline; 19th September 2008 at 15:27. Reason: Found a new error
Old 19th September 2008, 15:36
Administrator

In terms of the rollout yesterday was related to the Studio and player only. It had nothing to do with our import servers. We're continuing to make improvements to transcoding and increasing the number of formats which can be imported.

In terms of AVI, that is a container format, which can cause some issues as opposed to more standard video formats like flv or wmv. Any time you encounter trouble with a specific file not importing you can send it to us and we will use it to improve our import servers.

-Ben
Mogulus Support
Old 19th September 2008, 16:42

Thanks for the reply Ben. The video I am trying to upload is in wmv format. Where would I send the link(s) for you to examine the problem ?
Old 19th September 2008, 16:48
Administrator

You can always e-mail info@mogulus.com for more hands on support.

-Ben
Mogulus Support
Old 23rd September 2008, 23:23

Would one send the file to that same email?
Old 24th September 2008, 09:17

It would probably be a better idea to upload that file somewhere such as filefront or rapidshare or megaupload, cause you cant exactly attach a 100+ mb file can you?
Old 24th September 2008, 10:11
Administrator

If you have an issue like this contact us at info@mogulus.com so we can troubleshoot further and determine the next action. In most cases we are able to resolve the issue without the need for you send the file.

-Ben
Mogulus Support