Old 16th May 2010, 17:02

Default Double text

Does anyone else have the problem of every character that you type in chat while using Procaster getting doubled? Meaning if I were to type "Hello" it would show as "HHeelllloo"? Each keystroke registers as double, it's quite frustrating.

I've tried uninstalling Procaster using the script in Application Support and reinstalling it, yet I still get the problem. I've never had this before up until the other day. Does anyone know how to fix this or some troubleshooting that I can do?

I'm using a Macbook (5,2) 2.13 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, OS X 10.6.3 with the latest version of Procaster 2.0.35. Any help is much appreciated.

Last edited by AApex86; 17th May 2010 at 14:33.
Old 17th May 2010, 06:03
Procaster Team

Cool

Hi

we never seen this problem. first guess is that it is connected to the hot keys registration - you might want to go into the Hot Keys tab and do some change there. but let me escalate this and get back to you

thanks
Lior, Livestream
Old 17th May 2010, 14:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by liorm View Post
Hi

we never seen this problem. first guess is that it is connected to the hot keys registration - you might want to go into the Hot Keys tab and do some change there. but let me escalate this and get back to you

thanks
Lior, Livestream
Thanks for the reply. I checked the hotkeys and don't see anything out of the ordinary since I don't use them and haven't touched them at all since I first installed Procaster. Here's a screenshot of it, maybe you'll see something different.

Old 22nd May 2010, 16:09

So I figured out what the problem was. I recently installed a version of Flash that uses hardware acceleration as opposed to software. So I uninstalled it and went back to the software version, and haven't had the same problem since. So I don't know whether the problem is solely with Flash or it's just not compatible with Procaster. Anyways, might be something to look into.