Old 5th September 2008, 18:02

Would it be possible to change the English text in the player to Norwegian? I do not want to have my player in the English language.
Old 8th September 2008, 19:39

I will be watching the new TOS developments closely. I am very interested to see how Mogulus intends to protect the ownership of content submitted by their users.
Old 24th September 2008, 15:11

Default Mogulus Pro?

Just discovered Mogulus, and after a bit of googling found a bunch of talk from back in April about a paid, ad-free Pro version. At the time people expected it by May.

Is this available yet? Or does anyone know when it's likely to be released?

Thanks
Nick
Old 2nd October 2008, 22:03

Question Pro Timeline Update?

Any update on when the Pro player will become available? We're probably going to hold off on launching it on our site until Pro is available. Any info is much appreciated.
Old 4th October 2008, 01:09

For the Mogulus Ad, could you have it so it doesn't come up from the bottom or something, this is seriously bad when it comes to watching Videos with subtitles in them, I wouldn't mind the ad at all, but it just pops up and blocks the subtitle and annoys ppl in the room.
Old 4th October 2008, 04:09
Livestream Community Help

Send a message via Skype™ to davidaron
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrunkzJr View Post
For the Mogulus Ad, could you have it so it doesn't come up from the bottom or something, this is seriously bad when it comes to watching Videos with subtitles in them, I wouldn't mind the ad at all, but it just pops up and blocks the subtitle and annoys ppl in the room.
You have the option of turning ads off from the studio until further notice. Have you tried this?
Old 5th October 2008, 04:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidaron View Post
You have the option of turning ads off from the studio until further notice. Have you tried this?
Yes I have no ads in my channel, I'm talking about ppl who make a channel when Pro comes out, and they HAVE to use ads, that if they have videos with subtitles, they ad that pops up from the bottom, will cover it.
Old 6th October 2008, 05:35

It would be better to choose where the ad should be placed on the player self. A option like this:
Where on the player would you like to place the ad? I made a illustration of what i mean:

Last edited by Ridder7; 6th October 2008 at 05:44. Reason: Adding illustration
Old 8th October 2008, 01:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridder7 View Post
It would be better to choose where the ad should be placed on the player self. A option like this:
Where on the player would you like to place the ad? I made a illustration of what i mean:

Yes Ridder, that would be perfect option for people.
Old 16th October 2008, 09:07

I understand the need for cash flow, but I don't understand the need to popup ads right ON the video at all. MOST other services run a video ad when you first connect to a channel. Then the point that there is a whole home page for each channel to put ads on ( and they do ).

Tags
mogulus, pro